DAY 3

Hi Peggyblue,

My first day starts tomorrow, I have done the CD in the past and lost about 6stone but put 3st back on now still need to loose 5stone :(. My biggest problem is I don't drink enough water, and had major problems going to the loo - sorry to sound rude but sometimes it was like trying to pass glass..this is the only thing that really worries me..oh and not eating and drinking the Vodka!!! I know I will be on it until after Christmas because I have lots to loose..I do find the Ketone sticks a great incentive though, because as soon as they change colour usually on the 3rd or 4th day..you think great now the fat is coming away..

Yes I have been 100 percent and today I'm flipping freezing!! Need an electric blanket!! Stay strong apparently it gets easier xxx

I've not had any blips so far, got very close to it though! It's hard to explain how much better you'll feel in a couple of weeks, but I promise you will! For me it was the first shopping trip when I was the size smaller, took a few weeks but was worth it! xx

Well done you!! I've done the before photos and measuring this morning.. Wish I'd done it on day one though cos I think there's a slight difference already!! This sight is so helpful! Don't think I'd be managing without it as no one else understands how hard it is! Xx

I know that feeling! I kept it from everyone except my partner for a while hoping someone would notice... it took them far too long to ask questions!

I wish I'd have taken measurements, I've got a before picture but no measurements... it would have helped me through the first few weeks when the only difference I could see was on the scales, so good for you for taking them!

People have said that the weeks you don't see much on the scales, you'll see lots in the measurements, so that's something to think about too! xx

Back