DAY 3

Peggyblue

Silver Member
Can't believe that I have made it to day 3!!! Weird sleep last night and up mega early!? Is that normal. My mission today is to drink loads of water. On this thread I will keep a record of how I go with that .... Little amuses those on lipotrim lol

I'm off to Spain in December again and this time I want to look slim and amazing. So I am staying on lipotrim until I go away. I'm here for the long haul. Anyone else planning to be on this until Christmas or beyond??

That's my mission too, not been drinking enough lately, I'm here till I get to 10 stone so hoping it won't be to long but with the way I start and stop it will be christmas lol x

Morning ladies! I am also on day 3 and am feeling the best of the 3 days today! I also woke up really early today but I think it's cos I need a wee constantly!!! It's daunting to think of this long term! This forum is great though! I ideally would like to lose 5 stone but don't know if I can do it all on lipotrim! I'm thinking slimming world after the first few months but we'll see!! Xx

Hi All,

I went to the pharmacy on Saturday and started my diet on Monday so 5 days now and feeling okay. I have put on aover 4 and 1/2 stone in just under a year due to stress etc, so I am looking to get this down. How much water are you all drinking?

I'm drinking loads!!! I'm drinking about 2 litres of water on top of my shakes AND drinking lots of black coffee and peppermint tea.. I find if I keep drinking it stops me feeling dizzy and starving!! I'm not gonna lie.. It's isn't easy.. But on day three and I already feel slimmer!! I think I was bloated and had loads of water retention due to my bad habits both eating and exercise wise.. So fingers crossed for a huge loss on Tuesday!! Xx

1 large glass of water and 1 small bottle of Volvic water down and smiling. Still not great but will be drinking more soon. I'm always running to the loo too.

I'm with you all, with a stone a month I should be here till around Christmas...

I'm here for the long haul too, expect to be here until atleast xmas, with my average weight loss per week I should be at goal just after xmas! It'll be worth it in the end! :D x

Your all doing so well I just ate a chocolate biscuit. I'm crap at this might have to look in to something else :-(

I am starving tonight!! This is the worst I've felt up til now!! I'm majorly in ketosis though.. I dipped my wee!! I'm hoping that it'll pass! Trying to get through it by drinking sparkling water! Any other tips please?? Xx

Emmy-lu you need to stay on here. We are in this together and our names rhyme :). One mistake is nothing - there are 21 meals in a week we r reducing that to 21 milkshakes!! And I'm not even mentioning the snacks we would normally be eating. So if you had biscuits that wouldn't even count as a whole meal. So stay calm - deep breath and smile. Tomorrow is another day. Day 4 and I will need your support so please stay on lipotrim xxx

Hi Peggy.. I'm struggling today!! Feel absolutely crappy!! Can't physically drink any more and am exhausted just from going up the stairs!! Not good at all!! This is going to be really tough :-(

Hi Bulpity! I found the first week or so really hard physically, but it does get better (or you get used to it?!) I promise! :) It'll be so very worth it in the end when you're running up and down those stairs! :) x

Ah thanks kayroo.. I'm just sat with my blanket cos I'm so freezing and exhausted!! I just keep thinking of the end result but it isn't making the physical symptoms any easier to deal with! Have you been 100% throughout or have you had any blips? Just seems so hard!! Xx

Back