Day 3

CurtisGetsHealthy

Back on VLCD again (using some old Cambridge packs (in date though) and Slim and Save packs). Have been doing well, clearing 2.5l water each day and four packs but am on the evening of Day 3 now and struggling! I know its body preparing for ketosis but is just making me want a KFC or other junk food- any tips or advice to steer clear?!

Hi. The first two weeks can be really hard, as our bodies crave carbs and try and make us give up.
Don't allow your body to dictate this, as you can get past it, and when you do, you will feel fantastic.
I've re-started cambridge many times over the last few years, but this time round I have become mentally strong, and am on week 7 of the plan.

Keep busy, lots of long baths and early nights in the evenings saw me through. I tried to avoid having nothing to do as that was when I wanted to pick. Luckily I live alone so managed to detox the house so there was nothing around.

Thank you for the support! I went off plan but Im psyching myself up now to get going again tomorrow morning- its tough but I know it will be worth it!

Back