Day 39 and I've cheated :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Mia, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    I have decided I am not going to add-a-meal this week, next week or ever while I am on TS.

Due to c**p losses for the past 2 weeks I was considering adding a couple of allowed meals this week (or next). Anyway, came home tonight and had nothing in but those fish steak things in parsley sauce, you know the Youngs one's in a bag you put in the microwave for 4 mins? Well, they are only 97 calories so I put one of those in. I ate the fish and scraped the sauce off, the fish was lovely.

Well, that was it - I had tasted food :cry::cry: I have since had 2 slices of toast and 3 weetabix. I am gutted. I feel like making myself vomit and have admitted here what I have done so you can all shout at me and tell me to stop NOW. I will not eat now until 5th March - that's it. Now I know why I take food out of the equation altogether, I can't have a little bit, I have to pig out :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Right Lady, ur being told off!!! Hehe
    Uve only done what most of us have done at some point! Nobodys perfect, apart from me :)
    Now forget about it!!!! What's done is done, and no making urself sick either. Tomorrows a NEW day :)
    Turn that frown upside down xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    :D:D Thanks, that's just what I need. I don't feel good at the moment.

5. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    ain't going to shout at you because your gonna get yourself onto that wagon tomorrow and bang it out :)

6. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Indeed, the important thing is to learn from it. You know food doesn't work for you at the moment, so it's great that total solution allows you to avoid it and just get on with your weight loss. Keep your eyes on your goal, and you know you can get there!
    Good luck xxx

7. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Dont beat yourself up over it!

Thats probably still under 1000 cals for the day, I know the carbs arent great but you havent ruined things, its not enough to totally mess up your whole weeks weight loss.

This diet is hard and you start to crave the simple things... its bound to happen, we arent machines, 39 days of 100% is amazing! Now put it behind you and focus on getting back on track and in 8 weeks time you could be at goal!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.