Day 4.. Am craving food

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sakthi, 17 April 2008 Social URL.

1. sakthi

sakthi Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(20.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi all.. the first 3 days sailed past, but today am finding it very difficult :cry:I usually walk back from office to home & take the same route & have to cross pizzahut, subway, etc on the way.. Dint even notice them yesterday but 2day i started to have that urge to eat! Reached home and stil all i can think of is food.. Made myself a strawberry shake, dint like it at all :eek: Only choc flavour for me.. Have shut myself in the bedroom & am not entering the kitchen til 2mrow morn .. Did u guys also have this craving around day 4? Tell me I wont long for food this bad very soon else i mite :break_diet:
    Have given myself a gud talking and reminder of why i am here... Top it all my mouth has a weird taste, bitter.. my tongue feels numb... Help me! Give me a good shouting :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    sounds like your into or very nearly in full blown ketosis,the cravings will get better hun so dont worry and after the first weigh in you will be so proud of your less,that makes the rest of the LT journey so much easier to handle xx

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Nearly there hun honestly stick at it xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.