Day 4 and not in ketosis.

Discussion in 'Exante' started by amyelliex, 18 March 2011 Social URL.

1. amyelliex

amyelliex Member

I am on day 4 of the diet and I am yet to be in ketosis. I do not have ketostix but I am still very hungry, and don't have a metallic taste in my mouth or anything. I have been 100% but have eaten cockles one day and some tuna the other. I also had a tiny bit of cheese-string but it said it only had 'trace carbs' I am worried that it's because I had two bars in one day, not realizing it could knock me out of ketosis. :( Will this greatly affect my weight loss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ketosis isn't what causes the weight loss. You can be out of ketosis and still lose weight. Consuming 600 kcals a day means you're going to lose weight :)

4. amyelliex

amyelliex Member

Oh good, I was so worried I wouldn't see a good loss because of it! Hopefully I'm just a late bloomer and I'll hit ketosis tomorrow!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.