Step 1 Sole Source Day 4 and really struggling....

Yes, it does get easier I promise x drink lots of water x

Hi yea I'm on day 3 and feeling sick and a running to the loo x hope it gets better. I'm drinking gallons of water but wanted to no if there is a herbal t I could drink have tried to get in touch with my CBC all mornin x thanks in advance x

Hi

yes it definitely gets better day3/4 on the worst for most people! Keep glugging the water and have a nice early night, you'll be surprised how different you feel tomorrow.

Good luck and well done on getting this far x

I always think if you can get to day 4 you have beat it. Day 5 onwards are easy compared to the first few days. Just stick to it, however bad it feels.

I find I have a splitting headache and total preoccupation with food for day 1 to 4 (seriously, I drool over adverts, which seem to be related to food all the time), and then it just goes calm and I couldn't give a toss about not eating.

Good luck

I can't get an early nite as I work nite duty lol. X I'm feelin really really cold sittin in work with cardigan coat and blanket over me x I have an underactive thyriod ( I wonder does that have anything to do with it x I really hope this passes x

Back