day 4 blues?

bex!

Back on the diet train...
well im on day 4 and i feel so blah. im not hungry but im missin eatin. ive not suffered wiv any headaches or dizziness(bonus as did last time) but i just feel fed up.

i dnt even no why tho. my mum sed its my bodies way of gettin me to eat as i will b goin in2 ketosis an it doesnt wana lose the fat stores, so my mind is makin me feel rubbish so i eat. :confused:

the thing is i need to lose alot of weight an i dnt wana get fed up/bored etc an quit. how do i cope wiv this an will it go?

sorry 4 the moan.

xox

hiya :) it will pass eventually yes, you just need to stay strong and carry on going ,maybe do something to take your mind off it for a while , i always find that having a good clean up does it for me lol. You will get bored and you will get fed up but keep telling yourself why you are doing this diet in the first place and maybe that will be an incentive to keep going and get you by when you feel low, best of luck x

It will pass! Day 5 you'll feel great!! I did and randomly had loads of energy!

Sending positive vibes your way sweetie xx

why not set a mini goal say something like ok if i survive the next 72 hours ill buy myself whatever it is you want.. were all here for a reason its a really hard diet until you get into it but once your there you will be flying just think of your next weigh in and dropping a dress size or think will you be happy to stay as you are

You've done the right thing coming on here as everyone says it will pass!!

Hi Bex,

I'm also only on Day 4, But I have been on LP before it really will get easier, I'm trying not to think of all the weight i've got to loss but just start off Day by Day, before you know it will have done a month and be at least a stone lighter.!!!!!
Its our bodies way of trying to make you eat so it doesnt have to look in fat stores for food, but your stronger than that, we all are. :)

By tomorrow your feel on top of the world, keep up the water and get a good nights sleep, this feeling will pass, promise!! xx

thanks guys!!! :thankyou:

i do feel better now. i was at afta school b4 (i work there) an the kids were avin egg mayo sandwiches an i thought i really wnt 1. but then i looked at 1 of my collegues who is a size 8 an i realised i would rather be slim than eat that sandwich. :)

im sick of feelin like rubbish, i wnt 2 wear nice clothes, shop in parts of a shop not 4 big people, go out dancin more an most of all feel happy. :flirt2:

its reali gud 2 no that i can pop on this forum 4 support frm others who no wot im tlkin about. :clap:

im goin 2 take it 1 day at a time.

cheers guys.

xox

Bex, nice to see yo have cheered up a little. I get what you mean about missing eating. You just feel you should be doing something at mealtimes. Just try and keep yourself occupied so as to avoid temptation. To keep you motivated, you should set yourself some mini goals to work towards. Liptorim can seem very hard if we only think of our end goal. Take it day by day, week by week and soon you will really start to notice the difference.

Back