day 4=KETOSIS

A Better Me

Silver Member
day 4 and iv hit ketosis...... woop woop:party0011::woohoo::bunnydance:
and let me say its been a long 4 days, with being ill on top of starvin lol...
but hopefully im guna sal through it now so i just thought id share with whoever bothers 2 read my post :D:D:D

lol,thats cool hun,i cant remember you from the last time,was your username the same? ive a memory like a fish,i just vaguely remembered Irish Molly,cause im irish and Summergurl cause she reminded me of me in a way! sorry i cant remember hun,how a getting on now,is this your first week :) x

hey, i sort of remember ur name but only vaguely, like u iv not got a good memory lol , yes my username was the same, the reason i remeber summergurl was because of her amzing pics lol......
yes this is my 1st week back on it, today is my 1st good day, as iv been ill with a virus, but feelin much better now, how r u gettin on, by your posts u seem to be flying through your 1st week xx

not a bother thank god! have my weigh in tomorrow,its a day early cause i need shakes for tuesday morning first thing! im contemplating waiting and going to work late on tuesday though lol,i feel fine,i have no appetite or cravings,the 3rd and 4th day were a little hard just cause i was cooking dinner but i aint cooking no more for hubby! he has to learn to fend for himself lol! coming on here all the time has kept me going so much! i hope to have 3 stone gone by end of august,or nearly! last time i did tfr a few years back i was always having blips (intentional ones on a saturday) but i sailed through this weekend knowing its all there for me at christmas lol! x

lol, my hubby mostly cooks 4 himself anyway, but i work in a coffee shop and have to cook all day so its been quite a hard weekend, nearly putting things in my mouth then realising what im doin lol.....last time i did LT i was 100%, so i just hope i am this time xx
good luck with your weigh in 2morra and il log on to find out how youv done xxx

you must have some determination luv to be able to cook alllll day! id be the same,its habit! well im weighing at 3 or 4 so ill post right away chick! talk to u 2m ;) night x

12lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still in shock lol xx

thanks a mil doll,still cant believe it! id have been happy with 6-8 but nearly a stone! woohoooooooo! pmsl,hows things today :) im shattered,have a new puppy n she keeps whining at night!! sorry we got her at the moment :( x

iv had quite a good day 2day, the magic of ketosis has let me do all my housework , washing and ironing, whilst i cooked 2 separate meals 4 the hubby n the kids,, i bet your beaming hun, i no i would be, i only lost 8lb on my 1st week last time so not expecting much id be happy with 4 more would be nice tho.... poor u witht he puupy situ, i have a 6 yr old yorkie, and he`s driving me insane at the mo, he wont let me sit down everytime i do he comes and cries rite by me, duno whats up with him but he`l be gettin my foot up the preverbial if he carries on lol

lmao,thats gas,maybe hes not well hun,your mean haha! im off to bed,i havent the energy to stay up,pass me some of yours pleeeeeez! ;)

Back