Day 4 LL xx

Sorry i missed your Birthday - But - HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday :D

Sorry you're feeling hungry - it will pass and taking it an hour at a time is the key. Oh and drinking water :)
I am with Flopster though - I still feel hungry when i'm in ketosis. I'm not absolutely starving where i could eat my own arm - but I do get the rumbly tummy. The water helps and I just keep thinking about all the fat melting away. Some days are better than others though - thankfully today is an unhungry day. :)

Keep at it - you are doing brilliantly. :)

Sorry i missed your Birthday - But - HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday :D

Sorry you're feeling hungry - it will pass and taking it an hour at a time is the key. Oh and drinking water :)
I am with Flopster though - I still feel hungry when i'm in ketosis. I'm not absolutely starving where i could eat my own arm - but I do get the rumbly tummy. The water helps and I just keep thinking about all the fat melting away. Some days are better than others though - thankfully today is an unhungry day. :)

Keep at it - you are doing brilliantly. :)

Thanks boofaloo
I think im in yours and flopsters gang......'hungery ketosis peeps?' lol
I remember being like that last year I would feel physically hungery but it wasnt unbearable(like at present :eek: ) I suppose some people will be like that?
Wonder why this is?
Thanks for your support and Birthday wishes
xxc

Back