Day 4 of Refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Woody82, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Woody82

Woody82 Member

Hi all, Ive been on refeed since Monday. Today is day 4. For breakfast I had the maintenance formula, lunchtime I had a WW bagel with abit of salad & for dinner I had salmon with 4oz of cooked rice. Is this ok? Lipotrim guidelines has me all confused...just seems alot. Any advice wud be grateful. Thanku :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Eat what you feel comfortable with, don't over-do the carbs, keep drinking the water and keep an eye on the scales and you should be fine!

Scary isn't it?

4. Woody82

Woody82 Member

It's certainly is SandraB...i get nervous everytime I put food to my lips. Fingers crossed il be ok-only time will tell...Monday eeekk lol

5. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    You're braver than me, I have to stand on the scales every single day.....good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.