Red day lover's diary

Josiecat

Silver Member
Hi all, I first signed up to this site on this same day 5 years ago and by the end of February had lost a stone. This time I'm heavier, I've not weighed yet but know I'm at least 11 stone 8.

I lose best on red days and hopefully this diary can keep me on track. Good luck all with your losses for 2016.

Sunday 27 December

Cooked ham (left from the boxing day joint, I need to go shopping later for some sw friendly food)
2 salmon appetizers (2 syns)
Fruit salad
Chicken salad
2 weetabix (hex a,b)
Mug of cocoa (hex a, 2 syns)
Homemade butternut squash soup
Dried fruit (hex b)
After eight and choc coin (4 syns)
2 fruit winders (2.5 syns)

10.5 syns

Weekly syns- 10.5/105

Last edited:
Hi :) I love red days, although it's no longer 'promoted' by SW, it worked before so no reason why it won't again. I'll keep an eye on your diary :)

Hi Catherine, I've done all three plans and red works best for me. I tend to lose an average of 2lb a week but on green/ee I am lucky if I lose 1lb. I'm impatient lol so sticking with red! I can see why ee is now the main plan though as it is easier to fit into most people's lifestyle.
Good luck with your weight loss journey

First day done and I did it. Need to keep this up, caught sight of myself in the mirror when I was sat on the bed. I couldn't believe the size of my middle. My weight has got out of control.
Need to weigh too so I know my start weight. Going to do it in the morning, I'm very scared but will take the plunge and make Monday my wi day.

Monday 28 December

Weetabix and sliced banana (hex a,b)
Salmon appetizer (1 syn)
Chicken breast
2 aftereights (4 syns)
Banana
Slice of ham
Weetabix (hex a,b)
2 chocolate coins (4 syns)
Butternut squash soup

9 syns

Weekly syns 19.5/105

Last edited:
I'm struggling today, day 1 was easy but day 2 isn't. It's weird, I'm headachey and craving junk.
I know this is normal as my body adjusts to a new diet. It will pass, I've been here before!

Back