day 4 on Exante

Hi everyone I am on day 4 of Exante and so far so good.
I am finding it really difficult to drink so much water though so will try some flavoured ones without citric acid in them.
I have 4 stone to lose, hopefully before my holiday in August and would really love some much needed support to keep me motivated. These posts are fablous and te weight losses are incredible.

Many thanks

slim4life61

A good tip for water is to make huge cups of herbal tea as it's a bit easier to drink than plain water. I have a couple of the big sports direct mugs, one that's even bigger than that, an oversized 'teacup' and out of habit I usually finish whatever's in there which easily polishes off a pint each time. This is especially helpful at work :) at home I just fill a big bottle and glug on it.

i know what you mean i have trouble with the water, but i find some kids sugarless juice which u add to water only has a few calories in so i add that to make it taste a bit better x

Very good luck and I'm sure if u stay focused you will manage it no problem! I just keep telling myself it's never too late to be who I might have been. Keep us posted with your success x

Thanks evil weevil, great tip about the large cup of herbal tea, makes it much easier to drink that boring plain water. I am on day 12 and have lost 12lbs so very pleased. How is everyone else doing?

I drink a 500 ml bottle water down before I allow myself my meal. When I make my shakes up I use my shiny new smoothie 2go machine and use a mix of 500ml water and ice so get more in then !! I try and have the majority of my water in the morning else I am up all night peeing ......

Costing me a fortune in extra loo paper :)

Sorry to barge in on the thread - but where did you buy your Smothie 2go from? I've been looking everywhere but they're all out of stock.

I use the flavour water powder with hot water, really good if you suffer with being cold as I do. I also use it in sparkling water which makes a nice drink. Good luck. :)

Back