Day 4 pop in

wow - fantastic loss! i bet you are on a real high now! i havent been to our pop-in as the classes are an hour away for me but on my scales its already 5 pounds so really chuffed - i didnt think it would be a huge loss as i lost 5 pounds in the 10 days leading up to me joining. its great incentive isnt it and i feel so positive and determined! congratulations. x

well done chick. 5lb is great. if you already lost weight pre LL then its brill! how are you finding it now your in ketosis? im finding it scarily easy at the moment. im waiting for it to get harder if that makes sense?!
Jan x

i know what you mean - it feels fine and too easy really - im just waiting for the awful bits! ketosis is fine - i feel normal with no bad side effects as yet. bit hungry last night but all ok again this morn. if the whole of the 14 weeks feels like this then we can do it easily! x x

U wouldnt be the same jan who lives in mansfield would you???

You know all that effort to lose and then ive put all back plus more!!! But hey well done you on your first week hun, knew there couldnt be 2 janells!!! Hope the familys all well and still keeping you busy!! Are you not returning to the cd side of things at all hun???

Back