Day 4 TS Exante :-)

Millybow

Well today is the beginning of Day4 Total Solution Exante, at yesterday afternoons weigh in I had lost 7lb!!! Am so happy with the results so far, it's been very difficult with mad cravings for fast food? I don't usually eat fast food? Anyway I have tried everything apart from the veg soup I'll have today, I love the bars, the banana shake is yum and the Thai soup is good too but the other flavours are a bit blah for
me. Oh to tackle my cravings I've been having a sugar free jelly at night, don't know if it's allowed but it's not affecting a great weight loss and it's definitely seeing me through plus only 8calories per portion :)

hiya well done first 3-4 days are the hardest. youll have to check the jelly for carbohydrates as it can be low calories but high carbs which could prolong you getting into ketosis or could potentially kick you out of ketosis.
But 7lb is great keep it up xxx

It's not so much the carbs (low calorie is usually low carb) but the fact they have citric acid in as a preservative - some people are sensitive to citric acid and it's enough to kick them out of ketosis.

That said, the orange and chocolate bars also have citric acid in, so tiny amounts are probably okay.

I love the sugar-free jellies, but have been avoiding them whilst on this diet for that exact reason - I don't know that they'd kick me out, but I'm not feeling hungry and don't need them, so don't see the point in taking the risk (especially since if they did kick me out I'd probably become very hungry, very quickly!)

Back