Day 4 Weigh-In ~

sparklingshootingstar

Ask the dibble~
So Day 4 SUCKED - woke up headachey and feeling so lethargic!! Didn't even want my shake OR my water - just feeling really ****!! There was even tears this morning when I was doing my make-up...

Headed out for my first Weigh In just now - FRICKEN 12LBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably lost another 2lbs while I DANCED my way back to the car!! Haha!!

I'm so unbelievably over the moon!! Thank you ALL for being so motivating and supportive!! :D Go Team!

Wow Star thats fantastic well done you ! :D

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you you would lose :D guess what, I lost 12lb too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a coincidence lol!! I was txting and ringing everyone! you did it after only 4 days thats amazing! Its a hard diet but hey its so bloody worth it isn't it?? Keep up the good work, and try not to fall in to the trap of expecting the same loss every week like a lot do including me and get a bit down hearted. Keep it up and you will be fine. I think I might keep a chart so I know how much of a monthly loss iv had instead of weekly. Well done again chick xxxxxxx:p

YaYYY emily!! That's epic!! Look at us go!! :D:D

I know, it's one of the toughest things I've done - today has definitely been the hardest day by far!! I'm craving SO badly tonight too - think it'll be an early night for me!! Ha ha!

Thanks guys, I'm over the moon - it's definitely what I needed to hear to keep me motivated!!

Mrs O - I'm sure you'll all do SO well!! And we'll all be here cheering you on when you're shrinkin' away!! ;)

You can do it! What keeps me going is the thought of my mates and family that I don't see all the time like once a month or so and how much they will notice iv lost weight in such a short space of time! It would take about 2 years for me to lose how much weight I want to lose and id get bored with any diet before then, Im on this for 8 more weeks then refeed heaven. When you look at the time scale, it's nothing. Keep at it, your so worth it :) xxxx

I know - I've been thinking about that too!! Even debating still wearing my baggy clothes even when I could go for something more tight fitting - just so people don't notice for a longer time so when they do they'll be like WOW! Ha ha!

I'm in much better form today thank JEBUS! Man, yesterday was difficult!! Still don't want the shakes - but I'm blockin' my nose and throwin em in! Ha ha!

Brilliant news both of you!!!!!!!!!! It's magic isn't it lol??? Hee hee buzzin for you xxx

Oooh like the idea of baggy clothes then in a few months time. Ta da. Look at me. Where has half me gone. Whoop whoop. Going to do this. Well done by the way. Great work. Xx

well done by the way thats brilliant! looks like u were feeling so rough as ur body was in overdrive burning those lbs!

Back