Day 4 :-)

Janelegs11

Day four in the lipotrim house and I still feel fine, had a few weird dreams last night, a furry mouth and dog breath......
Haven't been tempted at all yet and cannot wait to weigh in on Saturday x

Hang in there you are so close now to your first weigh in and the excitement should carry you through the next week.

Hi Jane,
The Saturday weigh in will come round so fast and you will be s pleased when you get there. My nights were very disturbed at the beginning but it will settle. Take care.
Doirin

Saturday will be here quicker than you think......well done for getting almost through your first week.

Wierd dreams...oh yes, had them...sometimes I thought I had eaten a big meal and woke up sweating !!!! hahaah..I hadnt though, thankfully.

Have a great WI, I will be on holiday then so wont know how you have done but will catch up when I get back.

Enjoy your holiday Scots, I'll think about my goals tonight and stick them in my signature, any tips on the sparkly name tag?

Well done Jane, you are doing fantastically well. Saturday will soon be here and I'm looking forward to hearing how well you do.

x

Oooeerrr can't wait now, even turned down a night out on Saturday with the girls, which isn't like me at all, but just want to crack on with it with no tempations :)

Great to hear you're doing well :) I'm sure you weigh in will be well worth the wait! & yes, I! had some very odd dreams at the beginning...in fact, I still do.

Best of luck for the rest of your first week!

Hannah

Back