day 4

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
As the title says, Day 4 and i'm feeling wonderful!!!
Felt absolutely dreadful about 4pm yesterday but seem to have gotten over that and now i feel fantastic!! Going to do lots of spring cleaning today to take my mind of eating. but a tidy house brings a tidy mind lol

Dont forget the clocks went forward, so you lose one hour of beauty sleep :(

Ask xxxxx

You lose one hour of beauty sleep but you gain lovely long evenings :)

And yep, doing stuff around the house sure does take one's mind off eating. Speaking of which.... *goes to clean*

I'm fed up spring cleaning now, and i'm not even half way there!!!

Ever wish you didnt start something? lol

Yep, all the time. But when you finish you feel proud that you didn't quit! I'm not talking about dieting by the way, it's more about the cleaning thing, hahahah. Cleaning is the kind of thing I give up on VERY easily...

Its like how clean is your house here today lol can't believe we've accumulated so much clutter in only 2 years. I'm a shopaholic myself but there's absolutely no excuse for all the clothes lol

Mine's the ironing. Starring at a huge pile. I will wash the clothes lol. Xx :)

I feel like im working in a launderette lol and If you saw the house you'd think that nothing was done to it!

Now ironing.... That's something I won't do lol

is it ok to have 2 of the bars in one day??

Apparently it's ok to do it once ina while but not make it a habit as the bars are higher on carbs. Just this once should be ok. Xxxx

Phew!! I wouldn't want to put the kibosh on the last 4 days!! I ended up with the guilts after eating it till my hubbie put me straight!! Xxx

You be fine lol.xx better than reaching for the real thing Hun. Xxxx :)

Julslynne said:
You be fine lol.xx better than reaching for the real thing Hun. Xxxx :)

Defo! Although it was like the crazy took over me and I had to eat it lol

Will try harder to resist next time!

My LLC always advises against 2 bars in one day. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back