Day 4 :))))

jue1966

Hi to everyone on Lipotrim tfr.

3rd time on lipotrim - correction third time trying to get through the first couple of days on lipotrim - and here i am on day 4 - yippee.

Just also wanted too to fellow newbies that ive been very very lucky as i was in ketosis by day 2!! - Don't get me wrong im still slightly hungry but nothing major or couldnt cope with. Looking forward to getting to 7 days as i realise its early days yet. However im feeling great :)) Think alot of it has been mind over matter.

i have weighed myself this morning and since Monday (now thurs) i have gone from 13 st 10 to 13 st 4 :))))) so 6 lb in 3 days - big grin.

Im intending on doing tfr for 11 weeks while my daughter is backpacking around thailand and hopefully when she gets back she will have a new mum.

ill keep posting with weekly losses as think this site is fab for keeping you on track and such an inspiration looking at other peoples losses.

Jue xx

Very best of luck Jue you sound very positive and ready to take on the challenge congrats on the 6 lbs already !

Thank you Wamser and wow on your impressive weight loss - hope i follow suit.

Looking forward to getting through to week two so my mind hopefully stops playing demon games with me haha

Hey that's a great start keep positive and good luck x

Hello wow well done to those 6lbs already!! Thats super! I agree I think much of it is mind over matter - I'm so eager to do this I am not having many difficulties :) I think something just clicks and that's it - I just can't wait to be properly slum and healthy for the first time in ten years!! That spurs me on. Keep it up you are doing well this time and you know you can do it!!! X

Back