Day 4

Miss-B

I got up this morning feeling fine, then suddenly went dizzy, cold, tired and now my stomach is rumbling:cry: I'm not giving up but god I could eat a scabby dog now:D

Drink plenty of water hun, you have done the hardest days you should start to feel better here on in hunni, keep it up huni.xx

Where abouts in Lincs are you Im from Grantham.

She was but I have now changed to another as I didnt like some of the things she did, when is your 1st WI??

not for another 10 days:( I might nip into Boots and get weighed next Tuesday, then it's been a week. I have to see if she will come out to me next Saturday with another 2 weeks supply.

Is there another CD in Grantham has she was the only one I could see on the CD site, and from the directions she gave she lives miles away, it'll take me forever on the bus:mad:

I can't pm you yet not made enough posts:rolleyes:

not for another 10 days:( I might nip into Boots and get weighed next Tuesday, then it's been a week. I have to see if she will come out to me next Saturday with another 2 weeks supply.

Is there another CD in Grantham has she was the only one I could see on the CD site, and from the directions she gave she lives miles away, it'll take me forever on the bus:mad:

I can't pm you yet not made enough posts:rolleyes:

sometimes the cd website isnt up to date, if you ring head office they will tell you hun :)x

I think Ive e mailed you miss B.

Back