day 4

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lola123, 13 June 2009 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Sounds like Big brother..Lola is now ok had her moment of temptation yesterday and has been in the diary room crying twice yesterday.. Today feels like a new day. In ketosis at last, feeling super dup xx :flirt2::flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. incognito

incognito Full Member

day 4 for me too.. Last night was hard for me.. up all night with that empty bubbly feeling in my tummy!

I am going to buy ketostix later so we shall see..

Are u weighing urself daily or jst waiting too see CDC?

4. charlie's_angel

charlie's_angel Full Member

That's great that you're better today, it definitly does get easier!!!

5. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

No Going to wait until tuesday but I just got into a pair of cut off trousers that were uncomfy last weekend and they feel much better.:D

6. incognito

incognito Full Member

I keep checking!

Im becoming obsessed lol tho it is spurring me on each morn x

7. Well done to you both :) I'm on day one today and reaaaaaaaaaally wanna stick to this x x

8. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Well I have just dropped the kids off at the rose queen in the village and everyones having BBQ food and drinking champagne. Wish I could join in but this is more important. Having a shake instead x