Day 5.... 11 weeks to go

well done katie thats a brilliant weight loss hun.on the subject of losing 3st before the wedding you can defo do it hun stick to it 100% and it will fly off.
hope you have a good evening :)xx

Aww thanks hun. It's you guys that keep me going, I love reading through everyone's threads. Enjoy your night as well :). xx

hey katie u will be able defo to lose it just commit i have jus started us gurls need 2 stick 2 it and i have struggled but reading blogs in making me more confident xx

Hi Hana :). Thank you. Reading through everyone's threads has also kept me going. I love this site. Good luck with your week and keep me posted. xx

Day 15.....

Feels so much more than 15 days lol. Went shopping on saturday for my bridesmaid shoes with my friends and bride to be. They all sat with KFC and I sat with my water feeding my friends 13 week old baby, he's just lush. How is everyone getting on? xx

Day 17.....

Weigh in day tomorrow night, I cant wait. Had a sneaky peak on scales this morning and it said -5lb, hope it say's the same on CDC's.

It was my mams birthday yesterday but as she's on CD also (day 13 for her) we didn't do anything :-(. It's also my birthday june 10th and I wont be doing anything either. But 2 days after the wedding we are all going out to a lovely seafood restaurant for our belated birthday meal. And I can't wait lol.

Ooh and I love love love that I can now see my collarbones haha. Great feeling. xx

Hi Katie,

You are doing great! I recently started as well, so still trying to get to grips with things but it's good to see someone so grounded on this diet! Good luck with your WI tonight!

Hi Katie,

You are doing great! I recently started as well, so still trying to get to grips with things but it's good to see someone so grounded on this diet! Good luck with your WI tonight!

Aww thank you :).
I'll update my weight loss when I get back from WI. eeek, hope it's a good one.
Hope your getting on ok. Feel free to drop a line if you need to. xx

I am also on day 5 and I have been good so far so looking forward to weigh in on Saturday :)

Your through the tough bit hun (1st 3 days) stick at it, your doing fab. Good luck with your weigh in on saturday. xx

Well guys I can't help but feel dissapointed with my weigh in, I lost 3.6lb. I know that's a good weight loss but previois times I've been on diet I've lost between 4-5lb :-(. Staying positive tho.

Oh by the way, can anybody tell me how to change name of my thread? Cause this is week three now not day 5 lol. xx

hope it was a good loss hun:)xx

sorry crossed threds,thats a good loss hun ive had 2.5lb twice now it is upsetting but as you said stay positive dont let this be an excuse to eat.you will lose more next week :)xxx

your doing great hun, i have read a few posts about the cambridge diet and i think ill get a move on and look for a consultant here in ireland :)

your doing great hun, i have read a few posts about the cambridge diet and i think ill get a move on and look for a consultant here in ireland :)

Thank you :)
weighed myself this morning and it said another 2lb since thursday so I feel much better now :).
It is a really good diet, it's quick and safe, just wish I had started ages ago.
Good luck hun. xx

Hi guys. Well what a crazy week i've had. Was at my best friends Hen Do in Liverpool at the weekend so obviously I came of CD for 2 days, had a wicked time. Back on it today for another 5 weeks leading up to the wedding. Hoping to lose at least a stone and a half, fingers crossed. I thought today would of been ard to get back on diet but so far so good, and to be honest I didn't really enjoy eating while I was away..... the alcohol howver was a different story haha. Hope everyone is well. Weigh day on thursday and Im hoping I havn't done too much damage. xxx

Back