Day 5 and i'm struggling!

messyfreckle

Feel absolutely rotten today. Very tired, down, and have a very rumbly tummy.

I know it's normal and is nothing to worry about. But it's annoying me, as the first 4 days I felt absolutely fine. I'm annoyed that it's getting to me today!

The guys at work keep laughing at me - apparently you can hear my tummy making noises at the other side of the office! I had my shake this morning before work, have my bar for lunch at 13.00 and have already had 4 big glasses of water!

Might have to break into my Coke Zero. I was planning to have it as my 3pm 'treat', but think the bubbles might make me feel slightly less hungry.

It's weird tho - it's not a hungry feeling...it's just a noisy tummy!

The gurgling tummy will pass :)

Do you like tea or coffee ?
Maybe one of those to tide you over until your coke zero break ?

If not, then have your coke zero now. ....
And if another at 3pm keeps you on track for today, then so be it :)

Marge
:D

The gurgling tummy will pass :)

Do you like tea or coffee ?
Maybe one of those to tide you over until your coke zero break ?

If not, then have your coke zero now. ....
And if another at 3pm keeps you on track for today, then so be it :)

Marge
:D

Thanks! I've just had my bar and feel much better now - stomach is still rumbling, but nowhere near as noisy as it was!

Managed to abstain from the Coke Zero for now - will keep it as afternoon treat.

I don't like any hot drinks unfortunately (unless it's a hot toddy in the wintertime!) so live on my water and once a day coke zero!

Think an early night will be in order tonight, and hope for a better day tomorrow.

Hang in there! I've had the gurgling too, its really loud at night in bed much to my boyfriends amusement. Like you said, its not hunger, just noise!

My Tummies swollen and rumbly today as well, keep drinking water and hope this will flush it through. I'm finding peppermint tea helps as well. Think ing about it though, I used to have days like this when I was eating anyway, but have to say I have been feeling tired the last couple of days and my will power has been tested, although I've managed to stick to TS the whole way through. I'm on day 11 at the mo. Keep going, you will be grateful at the end of the day that u have stuck to it. X

Thanks guys!!

Feeling no better today unfortunately - day 6 and tummy is still rumbling around. Feel kinda gassy...it's weird. Very tired today again too. Early night last night didn't happen, I got engrossed in my book and finished it at 11pm! Eek. Up at 6 for work today, too. Absolutely wrecked. But not long til the weekend!

Hopefully the hunger won't seem so bad at the weekend...I can sleep in later, which means having my 1st shake later in the day. I'll see if that helps things. If it does, i'll nip to town on Sunday and buy another shaker to take in to work. Means I have the option to have my shake later on in the morning, instead of at 6.30 before I leave for work!

Craving naughty stuff today though :( Dominos pizza, or one of the doughnuts that's sat in the work kitchen for a colleague's last day. Ugh.

Hi Messy. I know that people say once ketosis kicks in they don't have as many cravings etc. Unfortunately I have been in ketosis for a month now and I still find everyday a struggle, this dieting isn't easy, if it was there would be no fat people in the world. Everyday I have to congratulate myself for not giving in, and you should do the same!

Hi Messy. I know that people say once ketosis kicks in they don't have as many cravings etc. Unfortunately I have been in ketosis for a month now and I still find everyday a struggle, this dieting isn't easy, if it was there would be no fat people in the world. Everyday I have to congratulate myself for not giving in, and you should do the same!

Yeah it's hard, i've no idea if i'm i ketosis yet or not. For the first 3 days, I had no hunger and all was fab, days 4, 5 and 6 have been harder. I guess maybe my first weigh in on Sunday will solidify it in my head that I am on the right track and that this is going to work.

Just feel a bit despondent at the moment I guess. Like i've lost my oomph. I'm still determined to do it, and to carry on...but it's harder than I thought it would be at the moment. I think I was expecting ketosis to kick in and suddenly everything be fine. But who knows...

Ugh ignore me! I'm in one of those moods. Been at work since 7.30, done nothing all day - there's no work to do and it makes the day go extremely slowly. Have already eaten my bar, and am cracking open my 3pm coke zero treat already. Won't be leaving til 6.30!

You might be about to suffer from the day 6 squits!! :sign0131: :sick0019: :sign0131:

This is caused by all the vitamins and minerals you have been consuming and your body needs a little time to settle down :D

Yeah it's hard, i've no idea if i'm i ketosis yet or not. For the first 3 days, I had no hunger and all was fab, days 4, 5 and 6 have been harder. I guess maybe my first weigh in on Sunday will solidify it in my head that I am on the right track and that this is going to work.

Just feel a bit despondent at the moment I guess. Like i've lost my oomph. I'm still determined to do it, and to carry on...but it's harder than I thought it would be at the moment. I think I was expecting ketosis to kick in and suddenly everything be fine. But who knows...

Ugh ignore me! I'm in one of those moods. Been at work since 7.30, done nothing all day - there's no work to do and it makes the day go extremely slowly. Have already eaten my bar, and am cracking open my 3pm coke zero treat already. Won't be leaving til 6.30!

I think its natural to feel a bit deflated, especially before you have had a weigh in. Preparing for a diet is exciting, and you feel so optimistic and excited getting it al ready and planning. then once you're doing it, it is hard. when you see the weight coming off and your clothes feel looser you have the constant reminder and motivation to carry on. In a few weeks you'll feel like that I promise! The diet will still be hard, but you'll be more motivated. I'm sure you;re going to have an amazing loss on Sunday too!

Back