Day 5 ..... Feeling good!!!

littleflower2

Hi guys....I'm on day 5 and delighted I've made it this far!!!! I have survived fri and sat night! I had a sneaky weigh in last night.....couldn't resist.... and I'm 6lbs lighter....in 4 days!!! Over the moon and really helping me to carry on.....can't wait for my official weigh in on wed! Keep going everyone ......it's not forever!!! This forum is a god-send! Thanks everyone x

Well done that's great! Keep up the good work :-D

Well done littleflower! Im on day 6 and Im feeling great too. Cant wait to see what you have lost on Wednesday, my weigh in is Thursday :)

Well done littleflower! It makes it all worth while when you can see the lbs dropping off. We gonna be gorgeous for summer!!!!!!

Keep it up! You're doing great and just continue what you've been doing:D

Hey thanks everyone! I went to a one year olds party this afternoon and didn't touch any of the goodies!!! Usually I would have at least 700 cals eaten without even noticing!!! What a gorgeous day it is here today.....and we will be gorgeous for the summer x

Good for you, hun! It is SO difficult, but should be SO worth it. When's your weigh-in? Mine's Friday, and I had sneaky look on my homescales to, lost 6lbs! xxx

My weigh in is on Wednesday....really struggling today! Feel tired and starving! Probably cos i had 2 walks today! I dont know how long i can do this for! I'm kinda feeling sorry for myself today!!:(
Early night for me I think! x

First two weeks you should really take it easy hunni, your body still adjusting. I am on day 12 i think and i was like a mad thing over the weekend! Painted the garden fence, mowed lawn, did ironing just could not stop. Haven't had this much energy for a long time. So keep going luv, it does get better! x

Aw thanks pebbles (i had a wee dog called pebbles lol)
It's just so nice out there and usually we would go a drive and stop of for food blah blah blah...habits i'll need to change! Everything revolves around food! Hopefully i'll feel better in the morn x

Of course you will love. It is the habit of eating that is hardest to kick. We can do it!!! Think summer...dresses...bikinis....short skirts and just feeling damn good. Oh yes!

Hope you feel better in the morning hun...Keep at it and take each day at a time, it will be so worth it...youve done brilliant up to now!!! dont give up :)

Thanks val.....I'm feeling great today! Can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow! How you doing? X

Back