day 5 over thanks to you guys

need-to-lose

hello every1

i have done day five i dont belive it and i have not cheated once. I would like to thank everyone who have been replying back to my moaning messages in the past few days. I can honestly say if it was not for u guys on this forum i would have given in on my second day so a very big thank you to u all and plz stay with me as i no i will have more moaning days.

thanks alot guys

Love
Ali

That's fabulous. I am on day 3 today and feeling a bit rubbish. Seeing that others are succeeding / have succeeded is a great inspiration.

I've got to the end of day 5 too, so I know how you're feeling Ali. I had real cravings today - could have eaten anything. Spoke to Geri tho and she helped loads. Thanks Geri!

Can't wait for my weigh in on Thursday.

Stick with it Big Pants - it will all be worth it!

oh well done jackie nice to know we both on the same day.
U mentioned talking to Geri would u happend to know if this is the same geri who was in best magg i think for losing lots of weight alongside her friend?

good luck for 2marro jackie

Hi Ali,

well done....I'm glad things are gettin better! Get ready for the weight to drop off!!

xx

Ali - that is the same Geri! What a good memory. She is still looking good!

oh jackie i no that geri, last time i spoke to her she was on day one she has had many day ones bless her but she did get there.
i dont know if she remebers me but i use to chat to her on msn.
Geri if u reading this where hell have u been women i have missed chatting to u on msn, hope things going well and hopse to see u round soon

love
Ali

oh jackie i no that geri, last time i spoke to her she was on day one she has had many day ones bless her but she did get there.
i dont know if she remebers me but i use to chat to her on msn.
Geri if u reading this where hell have u been women i have missed chatting to u on msn, hope things going well and hopse to see u round soon

love
Ali

Ali, Ali, Ali,
course I bloomin well remember you, how could I forget ya girl :D

Wow look at you, you're practically flying girl - well done to you :)

Havn't been on msn in Months - will do soon tho and we can have a catch up:D ooh and am the day one queen lol, tho, remember almost everytime I spoke to you I was on Day one lol but guess what... am on day 5 today lol

Glad I found this thread, quite by accident, ws looking to see if Jackie had posted her faboulous weightloss for the week, not sure if it's on another thread, so will let her tell you her good news:D

keep shaking girl, really pleased you managed to get back on, well done:)

hey geri,

so glad to hear u on day 5 makes a change from day 1 tho, can u belive it iam on day 8 today and i have not picked once as yet, if u was the day 1 queen i use to be the picking queen lol. We must be getting stronger altho i would love to go and raid the choc box :( :rolleyes: .

Anyway how much more do u need to lose last time i saw ur pic u was looking nice.

Best of luck with the rest of the days and plz dont hop back to day 1. keep posting realy nice to hear from u i have been missing u:(

love
Ali

Back