day 5 over thanks to you guys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by need-to-lose, 9 January 2007 Social URL.

1. need-to-lose

need-to-lose Full Member

hello every1

i have done day five i dont belive it and i have not cheated once. I would like to thank everyone who have been replying back to my moaning messages in the past few days. I can honestly say if it was not for u guys on this forum i would have given in on my second day so a very big thank you to u all and plz stay with me as i no i will have more moaning days.

thanks alot guys

Love
    Ali

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

That's fabulous. I am on day 3 today and feeling a bit rubbish. Seeing that others are succeeding / have succeeded is a great inspiration.

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done Ali :cool: :D

5. ballerina

ballerina Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've got to the end of day 5 too, so I know how you're feeling Ali. I had real cravings today - could have eaten anything. Spoke to Geri tho and she helped loads. Thanks Geri!

Can't wait for my weigh in on Thursday.

Stick with it Big Pants - it will all be worth it!

6. need-to-lose

need-to-lose Full Member

oh well done jackie nice to know we both on the same day.
    U mentioned talking to Geri would u happend to know if this is the same geri who was in best magg i think for losing lots of weight alongside her friend?

good luck for 2marro jackie

7. This_Is_The_ONE

This_Is_The_ONE Banned

Diet:
    cambridge diet - 790 cal
    can anyone tell me how to add a holiday countdow? iv created one from ticker factory, but cant find where to add it on edit signiture page?

8. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    Hi Ali,

well done....I'm glad things are gettin better! Get ready for the weight to drop off!!

xx

9. ballerina

ballerina Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ali - that is the same Geri! What a good memory. She is still looking good!

10. need-to-lose

need-to-lose Full Member

oh jackie i no that geri, last time i spoke to her she was on day one she has had many day ones bless her but she did get there.
    i dont know if she remebers me but i use to chat to her on msn.
    Geri if u reading this where hell have u been women i have missed chatting to u on msn, hope things going well and hopse to see u round soon

love
    Ali

11. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Ali, Ali, Ali,
    course I bloomin well remember you, how could I forget ya girl :D

Wow look at you, you're practically flying girl - well done to you :)

Havn't been on msn in Months - will do soon tho and we can have a catch up:D ooh and am the day one queen lol, tho, remember almost everytime I spoke to you I was on Day one lol but guess what... am on day 5 today lol

Glad I found this thread, quite by accident, ws looking to see if Jackie had posted her faboulous weightloss for the week, not sure if it's on another thread, so will let her tell you her good news:D

keep shaking girl, really pleased you managed to get back on, well done:)

12. need-to-lose

need-to-lose Full Member

hey geri,

so glad to hear u on day 5 makes a change from day 1 tho, can u belive it iam on day 8 today and i have not picked once as yet, if u was the day 1 queen i use to be the picking queen lol. We must be getting stronger altho i would love to go and raid the choc box :( :rolleyes: .

Anyway how much more do u need to lose last time i saw ur pic u was looking nice.

Best of luck with the rest of the days and plz dont hop back to day 1. keep posting realy nice to hear from u i have been missing u:(

love
    Ali

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.