Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 5

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Whitey, 8 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Well I dont know how but I made it through day 4 just. Woke up this morning feeling very posotive again lets hope it lasts.

I got on my scales again this morning just to tell myself it will all be worth the hunger and my scales say I have lost 12lb :eek: I can't get my head round that as b4 xmas I did SW and it took me 4 weeks to loose 10lb. :8855:

Anyway yet another question can I take Movicol Paediatric Plain to keep me reg, and can anybody recommend a mouth spray that is allowed on CD as my breath STINKS. :sigh:

misscheeky likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on getting to day 5 :) you CAN stay positive :)

Well if your scales are right that is amazing!! And I'm jealous! ;)
    Oh and as for 'keeping you regular' has your CDC mentioned fibre supplement approved by CDC? can't remember the full name, but that's the only approved one I think.

Also teeth cleaning and mouthwash was all my CDC recommended :) works well for me. :)

4. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Clare!
    Not sure about the Movicol (I wouldnt risk it), try Fibre89 from your CDC, Dulcolax or Senokot.
    Drinking plenty of water helps with breath problems - you can use Dentyl mouthwash and Listerine Pocket-Paks (available in Tesco Extras or from ebay).

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    12lb in 5 days is amazing...well done.

6. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Thanks everyone for your support and advice x

7. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thats a great weight loss, I am on day 5 and have only lost 4lb. I wish my weight would shift quicker.

8. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Well done for sticking to it! The weight dropping off sure makes it worth while. As said before Fibre 69 from your CDC is the stuff to have - avoids the need for laxatives and you will go less anyhow as there is less going in.

Well done!!!

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya hun,

your doing brill 12lbs so far is fab.
    I do take psylium husks in tablet form and they help keep you regular! you can also get them in a form that you can mix into a shake to make porridge. If you do a search you will find lots of threads on them.

I bought them in holland and barrets. for the bad breath i chew sugarfree gum for a few mins then get rid as some it can make you feel hungry! make sure its sugarfree!

Becky xx

10. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    well done claire thats an amazing loss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.