Day 5

Whitey

Well I dont know how but I made it through day 4 just. Woke up this morning feeling very posotive again lets hope it lasts.

I got on my scales again this morning just to tell myself it will all be worth the hunger and my scales say I have lost 12lb :eek: I can't get my head round that as b4 xmas I did SW and it took me 4 weeks to loose 10lb. :8855:

Anyway yet another question can I take Movicol Paediatric Plain to keep me reg, and can anybody recommend a mouth spray that is allowed on CD as my breath STINKS. :sigh:

Well done on getting to day 5 :) you CAN stay positive :)

Well if your scales are right that is amazing!! And I'm jealous! ;)
Oh and as for 'keeping you regular' has your CDC mentioned fibre supplement approved by CDC? can't remember the full name, but that's the only approved one I think.

Also teeth cleaning and mouthwash was all my CDC recommended :) works well for me. :)

Well done Clare!
Not sure about the Movicol (I wouldnt risk it), try Fibre89 from your CDC, Dulcolax or Senokot.
Drinking plenty of water helps with breath problems - you can use Dentyl mouthwash and Listerine Pocket-Paks (available in Tesco Extras or from ebay).

12lb in 5 days is amazing...well done.

Thanks everyone for your support and advice x

heya hun,

your doing brill 12lbs so far is fab.
I do take psylium husks in tablet form and they help keep you regular! you can also get them in a form that you can mix into a shake to make porridge. If you do a search you will find lots of threads on them.

I bought them in holland and barrets. for the bad breath i chew sugarfree gum for a few mins then get rid as some it can make you feel hungry! make sure its sugarfree!

Becky xx

Back