Day 6 and finding the weekend tough!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Delli, 28 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Delli

Delli Talks too much

hey folks, been a while since ive been about. some folk might remember me! anyway ive restarted CD SS, on day 6 but finding the weekend mentally draining! every thing u think of doing at weekends involves eating or drinking and theres a local annual fair starts tomorrow night that im dreading! determined that i wont break and end up eating bbq burgers and downing vodkas, but the temptation is strong. thought id come on here for a bit of motivation and to keep my hands busy.
    whats everyone at this evening?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

I watched a movie. In the past I've generally munched a lot while watching movies, but that's a habit I need to get away from. Since getting back on to CD almost 4 weeks ago, I have sat down with a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water and CD water flavouring, in place of my much loved Pepsi Max. So far so good. :)

Well done for getting to day 6. I'm sure by next weekend you'll probably find you'll have a little more energy than you do this week. Just try your best to resist temptation tomorrow, or it'll be back to square one.
  4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I do recall the name Delli
    But don't think you had a pic there then ?
    Anyway , mentally dranning , I said the same , first week weigh in was today and 9 off ... it will pay off if you want it enough ... how much do you want it ? :)
    I know its not easy , but every day is a step closer to getting to your goal .
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.