Day 6 and finding the weekend tough!

Delli

Talks too much
hey folks, been a while since ive been about. some folk might remember me! anyway ive restarted CD SS, on day 6 but finding the weekend mentally draining! every thing u think of doing at weekends involves eating or drinking and theres a local annual fair starts tomorrow night that im dreading! determined that i wont break and end up eating bbq burgers and downing vodkas, but the temptation is strong. thought id come on here for a bit of motivation and to keep my hands busy.
whats everyone at this evening?

I watched a movie. In the past I've generally munched a lot while watching movies, but that's a habit I need to get away from. Since getting back on to CD almost 4 weeks ago, I have sat down with a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water and CD water flavouring, in place of my much loved Pepsi Max. So far so good. :)

Well done for getting to day 6. I'm sure by next weekend you'll probably find you'll have a little more energy than you do this week. Just try your best to resist temptation tomorrow, or it'll be back to square one.

I do recall the name Delli
But don't think you had a pic there then ?
Anyway , mentally dranning , I said the same , first week weigh in was today and 9 off ... it will pay off if you want it enough ... how much do you want it ? :)
I know its not easy , but every day is a step closer to getting to your goal .

Back