Day 6. Had a great loss but ready to give up!

Thank you Kevin! i am going to stick to TS but if need to will be having chicken legs from now on :) yes Sarah i ise a mouth spray and was told that this is ok. I originally went to see pharmacist about starting Lipotrim and he told me that you could and also seen on a website somewhere. You can also get NUphar Mint strips from chemists apparently as well that melt on your tongue. Hope this helps!!x

Yes it does help - thanks hun xxx

Off to brush for the millioneth time and then go to bed to prepare for Day 7! Good luck both of you and speak to you tomorrow xxxx

you too my lovely!x

Not entirely sure but believe breasts are generally more fatty and contain Carbs(fat). They're still Ketogenic and won't do you any harm...just not as "clean" as wings/legs.
Other way round. Breasts are lower in fat than wings/thighs. Carbs are probably equal (but still negligible). :)

Most Ketogenic food sites state Legs and Wings are better than breast....the reason shall remain a mystery for now then...!!

HI Kevin / Muffin

How you both doing today? I feel ok, not tired or hungry - still wanna eat tho lol

xx

Afternoon guys!!

Not too bad today at all. End of week 1 -12lbs. Wanted a little more but still good kick start.

Stocked up on chicken legs, tuna and sardines. Nom nom nom.

You two coping?

X

Hi Kevin!
Today not too bad actually.... Probably Cus back at work and mind occupied!
12 pounds is a fab loss - well done!! How much do u Want to lose?
Def Nom Nom for the protein :)
xx

Distractions definitely help. I'm looking to lose two stone four pounds initially.

Long term, a further 2 stone.

What about you? X

You'll smash that in no time hun :)

I got 5 stone to go :(

X

I hope so!! I ruptured a disc in my back last month, it was a bit of a push to get fit again!!

Don't think of it as 5 stone...do it in milestones, it makes it more achievable and tangible. It you did two stone at a time then you'll always be closer to a goal!!

Psychology seminar over!! :)

X

Hope your not in too much pain :(
yeah baby steps I think.
Just received my months bumper pack.... Yum lol

X

I'm getting there. Been off work since beginning of August. It's a good time to start this diet, think I would have struggled big time doing this at work.

I'm contemplating ordering some porridge. X

What do you do as your job? I struggle more at home :cry:

Deffo order the porridge, it is really nice and very filling x

I'm an emergency medical technician for the ambulance service. Somehow I feel jumping up and down on people's chests and carrying people down stairs might deplete my limited energy!!

impressive job :)
just having my veg soup - really like this one - not managed any exercise today tho :) x

Hi Guys!! Great weight losses both!! well done!! and great news you are still going Sarah!! I'm good today although felt a bit hungrier than normal but have been 100% today so please about that!!x

Thanks muffin! Not really sure how I am still on track but I appear to be!

Been 100% today too :)

xx

Back