Total Solution day 6 & struggling

no1mom23

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this and trying to learn how this works. I'm on day 6 of exante but have eaten some chicken nearly every day. Definately strugling. Does anyone have any advice or tips on sticking to the total solutions. I have 6 stone to loose so would really like to suceed with the total solutions

My advice is only that it gets better. It gets easier and as your body adjusts the cravings pass, the hunger goes and the scales change. As your clothes get loose and as you feel fitter, food changes its meaning.
So get past week one and it will be better. If you have had chicken - so be it. Its better than junk food and over processed carbohydrates and as you adjust to the new nutrition you will not need it. Three magic packets and lots of water will do it for you.

GSQ

thank you I appreciate you responding. My sister has been following this diet for a few months and has done really well so I'm hoping it will work for me

It really does get easier just remind yourself why you are doing this. One day (soon) you'll look back and be amazed how well you've done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im on day 4 and have had some chicken yesterday. Felt really guilty afterwards but when I compare with all the junk I used to eat on a normal diet - whats a piece of chicken.
Maybe aim to eat one day a week and look forward to that day. When I was on LL I used to have a nice stir fry after my weigh in. I think I will do the same now because I cant stay 100% although other people can.

Your on day 6 already that's brilliant the first few days are the worst your in ketosis so you'll soon start feeling like a different person and wonder where all your energy has come from :) I have curry powder with my chicken every night for my tea with a few chilli flakes to spice it up Its lovely :) x

Back