day 6, when does the tiredness and lethergy stop?!

lillybet

Hi I am brand new to this forum, on my 6th day of lipotrim and I feel so tired/faint and weak! bit worried because ive been off work this week so the tiredness hasnt been an issue but im back in next week and work busy 12 hour shifts - can anyone tell me when (and if!) this weak feeling gets better?? im worried I wont be able to last in work! thanks x x x

ok dont forget that everyone reacts differently to this diet but perhaps give it a couple weeks then hopefully you should feel more alive! before i was running 4x a week up to 5 miles a time, or attending the gym for 1 half hours at a time, with no problem, so id say just to patient. that said, initially its very hard when you start exercising again but then the feeling of exhaustion(sp?) goes and your fine :)

general day to day stuff should be fine. i did experience a couple feelings of dizziness throughout using lt but if you accept this as part of it and that it will just go, perhaps its because you need a drink or something, again you will be fine..its mostly mind over matter

i also did a 25 mile bike ride one day, again fine but at the end, i was totally exhausted so its knowing when to say enough too i guess :)

hope this helps
hx

I too lillybet am on day6 and for the last three days I have been exhausted,no energy and walking up the stairs has been a task. I am sure it will pass as it's probably our body getting use to LT. Keep it up almost weigh in day chick xxx

Thanks Harriet! im just stressing I dont wanna cave in work cos I feel like im doing ded well!! I think your right tho its mostly mind over matter isnt it?! first weigh in tomorrow anyway so hopefully that will give me a little boost! x

thanks emerald - good luck with the weigh in tomoz! we will both have to post our losses, hope its good news keep having dreams that ive gained weight! - id seriously cry my eyes out right there in the chemist! x

My weight in is Tuesday morning chick, I had my first sachet Tuesday morning, and our pharmacy only does Tuesday weigh ins. Sure u will have done brill xxxxx

Back