• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

day 7 - another sit down meal!

Hi all,

Had another sit down meal at an awards ceremony I had to go to. And I didn't eat anything again! That's 2 in 2 days (and in my first week!), and not a morsel has passed my lips! yay! I really didn't realise I could be so strong! If I can get through that, I can get through this diet! :)

Had to postpone my first weigh in until tonight - so wish me luck!!

Sharon
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Wow well done, you sound really determined. Best of luck with your weigh in tonight!

Georgie
x

LucyLou

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.93%)
Well done sharon :talk017:
Such a big achievement by itself.
I have a black tie doo on wednesday next and have bought a "frock" to wear. I dont mind the thoughts on not eating but how did you disguise it??

I actually didn't disguise it - I just told people ... the waiters looked a little confused as they took away the food that they'd bought (apart from the dessert, as the table shared that among themselves!)

My CDC gave me a good tip - you could always tell them that you're testing for food allergies, so can't eat anything?

if not, just cut it up, and play around with it - pick it up with your fork as if you're going to eat it, then as youre talking put it down, and pick up another piece. Do that for a while, then put your napkin on top - people won't notice at all! that's if you can resist putting food on a fork! I didn't think i'd be able to do that!

GOOD LUCK, let me know how you get on!
x