day 7 - another sit down meal!

slimforlive

Hi all,

Had another sit down meal at an awards ceremony I had to go to. And I didn't eat anything again! That's 2 in 2 days (and in my first week!), and not a morsel has passed my lips! yay! I really didn't realise I could be so strong! If I can get through that, I can get through this diet! :)

Had to postpone my first weigh in until tonight - so wish me luck!!

Sharon
xx

Good Luck Sharon.

And well done for refraining from eating, it must have been so very hard for you, but you will thank yourself tonight in your weigh in.:)

Wow well done, you sound really determined. Best of luck with your weigh in tonight!

Georgie
x

Well done sharon :talk017:
Such a big achievement by itself.
I have a black tie doo on wednesday next and have bought a "frock" to wear. I dont mind the thoughts on not eating but how did you disguise it??

I actually didn't disguise it - I just told people ... the waiters looked a little confused as they took away the food that they'd bought (apart from the dessert, as the table shared that among themselves!)

My CDC gave me a good tip - you could always tell them that you're testing for food allergies, so can't eat anything?

if not, just cut it up, and play around with it - pick it up with your fork as if you're going to eat it, then as youre talking put it down, and pick up another piece. Do that for a while, then put your napkin on top - people won't notice at all! that's if you can resist putting food on a fork! I didn't think i'd be able to do that!

GOOD LUCK, let me know how you get on!
x

Back