Total Solution day 7 has begun

billiebimbo

:D:D:D:Dgood morning and what a glorious one it is here in Torquay - boo to my essay as I would love to be going out for a walk in it!!:D
hopefully I can get my essay finished for about 2 o clock and go out for a walk then crossed fingers its still sunny

Today is DAY 7 - wow on day two I was thinking I had made a terrible mistake and that I couldn't possibly carry on but now I am in ketosis and I know I can get through the next nine weeks - cor doesn't seem like ten seconds ago I was reassuring myself I only had ten weeks to do!!! now its only nine - mind you having been immersed in an academic fog has probably helped
The house needs a good clean instead of the 'surface' tidy its been getting all week - I've barely watered the plants!! poor things I can hear them coughing :D:D

Tomorrow I am going to weigh myself - I am only doing a weekly weigh in on week one - out of curiosity and interest to see how the first week has gone - and if its true that exercise can slow down the rate of metabolism - although in fairness I am only doing 30 minute run a day and a 30 minute walk - is no great shakes and the Exante web site does recommend 20 mins

we shall see

after this week tho I am moving on to fortnightly weigh ins as I think they will give a truer relection of weight loss in terms of totm and other flucutations

I know there are some others out there weighing in tomo so I would like to wish you the very very best of luck and hope you lose loads and loads of fat!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back