Day 7, lil Ms Piggy

Hi Scarybush

Good luck for today and I hope it goes well for you. I had my first weigh-in at the chemist today (only 6 days in but can't get there tomorrow) but have come to this site on my return as I'm experiencing what happened with you and although I haven't eaten anything and going to have a shake shortly I was driving back from the chemist deciding in my mind what I would buy to have a binge. I've avoided the shops and managed to get back indoors aand on here where I'm hoping it will pass.

Although it's true to say that I haven't felt hungry my problem is that I don't need to feel hungry to binge - I guess I need to break the habit.

Anyway fingers crossed that you can get through today and just let the blip the other day go.

xx
Woozle,
Hun hang on in there, don't crease under the strain of thinking you need it cause you don't..but I'm just like you when I wasnt on Lt, I could eat healthy for a couple of weeks and then have 3/4 days of just eating pure junk..So just think long and hard about it...why your feeling like you want to go and ruin your first week... Go for a walk or talk some kind of exercies in, I like to do AB exercises and go for a slow walk cause my hip is still really sore "most go to the doctor".. find something to occupy your mind hun..
Fingers crossed that you don't go and undo all you hard work..
Let us know how your weightloss was..:)

I know I'm only back on it 2 days, but have already decided that i'm going to go for a walk no matter what time of the day when I feel like that again..
I personal find it very hard to access my feelings right now..Maybe its from years of Ignoring them..I don't know...But I think it might not be a bad Idea to see if I can go and get some counselling, to help with the mending process of why and how I got myself to 23st "dat was my heavest"..
I'm on day 2 and in Ketosis didn't do much damage, it was mostly meat I consumed..but it still wasn't right... So its exercise anymore when I feel like that again..

Thanks nomoremuffintop and woozle for your msges...
and thanks everyone else for all your support and words of encouragement..

thats a great idea!! you know,, i think i will do that too as ive had a few close calls over the last day or so! little bit of exercise does will do us the world of good!,,, we can do it scary! :) positive vibes :) x

Today has been so hard.... had a really close shave. After posting my loss and saying that I felt tempted I did a load of ironing but it wouldn't go away and kept nagging at me.

I found some crumpets in the freezer and thought "I'm going to do this" so put 4 in the toaster cut some cheese and waited. When they popped up i was so tempted but I tried to thinkabout how I would feel after if I ate them and gave myself a bit of a talking to along the lines of ... eat them and carry on how you were but do I want to get to easter and have put on what I lost the last week plus probably a stone more. I tried to imagine how I would feel in a couple months having started but given in so early on. Anyway I threw the crumpets and cheese away, put away the quality street tine that I had got out to follow the crumpets (left over from Christmas) and managed to get a grip. Still 100% :D but know that it's going to be struggle even though in ketosis.

I think today has probably been the hardest day because it's felt like I've had a couple of hours battle with my demons. I also thought of Scarybush and your post after you'd had your blip and I knew I would feel like you and regret it so managed not to go there.

Scarybush - really glad to hear that you're back in ketosis - fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Maybe we'll all have an easier day tomorrow although I can't understand why WI day brought this on me as I would've thought it would have boosted my motivation not nearly thrown me right off track. perhaps it's a throwback to the way i would eat to celebrate and to commiserate and when I felt sad and when I feeing good and on and on and on......

xx

Woozle,
you said it there, we normally would celebrate with food, and now that we did so well on our 1st week, and had such a good loss..Our brains instantly thought (FOOD) because we had something really good to be happy about..and we would usually celebrate with eating something.
Its just crazy when I think about it now, how much of our day to day and week to week lives revolve around food..
we have to find an other way to celebrate our weightlosses..at this moment in time (i'm stumped)..
I find the evening my hardest time, but have food a hobby, of window shopping online, and picturing myself in lovely clothes in my slimmer size..
Keep strong honey..we are gonna be some hot ladies..

Well done for not giving in to it. We're all in it together!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done scary.. How about celebrating or treating yourself with fizzy water in a wine glass and imagine it's champagne/wine/water you fancy x x

Well done scary.. How about celebrating or treating yourself with fizzy water in a wine glass and imagine it's champagne/wine/water you fancy x x

lol Sue,
It'll have to be a pretend beer then lol..cause I'm not a wine or chamers kinda girl..but don't think thats a bad idea at all..
Thanks very much Girls :wavey:

Back