Day 7 - wobbly to buggery

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Not the best day to be unable to string a sentence together - been in back to back meetings & conf calls all day & barely holding it together :eek:

Not had LOADS of water - prolly just 2 litres...

Could barely concentrate on the road driving back home & as soon as I got through the door rushed in & made a shake... less wobbly now but by golly gosh what a weird day

hehehe you've got ketosis head....kinda like being blond only it makes you loose weight too! happy days lol!

I was worried was i was going to read when i opened the thread...seems all above board for a change anyway! Lol hope youre feeling better hun xx

I was worried was i was going to read when i opened the thread...seems all above board for a change anyway! Lol hope youre feeling better hun xx

lol, I thought much the same:D still didn't stop me looking at the thread tho'

Lol very true hun xx

Get some more water down you hunni xxx and yes welcome to wonderful keotosis brain (or lack of ) syndrome x

Cheers all :) Got stuck into the water & feel much much better :) xxx
Might treat meself to an early night... bit hot here so fans on full blast... hope I don't end tossing & turning all night... well.... turning anyway :D

I had that the other day too, its all this mad ketosis craze :) I think I'm better tho, so I'm sure you will get passed it too. Water water watteeeerrrr ey :)

Tho I fear of drinking it on public transport, or places where a loo is not easily accessible lol!

Back