day 7

Emily2009

hey everyone! day 7 wooohoooo!!!!!! feel like letting fireworks off or something lol i didnt think id manage this but i am! im not doing my weigh in until moday morning as thats when i got the scales etc but im sooo pleased with what im seing so far, ive had sneaky peaks!

Well done you for making it through the 1st week :)

I've been sneaking some scale-time in n all :eek: V happy with what I've seen :D

when is your weigh in day howdy?

Day after yours I think... I started last Sunday :)

woooo!!!! its exschitting!!! lol im not weighing till monday, wish id had my scales on the day i started. trying to work it out though, i was 13.3 at my last ww weigh in, i ate like there was going to be a famine over xmas and i weighed 13.5.5 on sunday night so im guessing about 13.7 i probably was on starting.

i agree lexi its quite easy to live by, ive not had any major problems so far, except starting to miss my carby food, everything else is a no brainer lol suits me!!

Well done all! You guys sound so postive and are doing great on the CS diet - I can't wait to start next week now! Looking forward to seeing what your first week's weight loses are.....good luck (not that you really need it lol!) x

thanks alison, honestly if id have known a diet like this would work for me then id have never got to this weight i am now, i alwas thought with a diet like this i would be tarving and have all sorts of horrid side affects and i just thought it couldnt possibly be healthy but ive had my eyes opened.

Im positive and really into it just now, i dare say as the weeks go on i might not be so up for it but im not giving up, ive started so ill finnish lol hurry up and get beter so you an join us!!

hey everyone! day 7 wooohoooo!!!!!! feel like letting fireworks off or something lol i didnt think id manage this but i am! im not doing my weigh in until moday morning as thats when i got the scales etc but im sooo pleased with what im seing so far, ive had sneaky peaks!

Hey Em

Do you have the facility to get weighed at the pharmacy? I did this and it gives you a chance to get weighed at roughly the same time weekly in the same clothes so you get a consistent result.

Its so exciting though when you see the scales going down though isn't it - makes it all worthwhile!

L
xxxx

im so tempted to get on the scales but if i do and ive lost nothing ill be so pd off ill eat enough food to keep a small country going lol so im going to hide them till tuesday, looking forward to seeing how well your all doing

Back