Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

Isnt it annoying, just had words with hubby over some grilled pineapple. He cant see why i cant eat fruit, lost count of the times ive been through this same discussion. Obviously too dense to get the science behind ketosis.

Poor Happe, at least my husband understands completely (as does my mum & dad) as for anyone else...well im past caring now...im so fed up of explaining that i just tell them that i dont like what ever they are trying to feed me!! it saves all the agro!

well, i think ive cracked AAM week!! I only did 5 AAM days (to stay in control) and, by jove, i think ive done it!!

I didnt AAM last night...i wanted to, by tummy wanted me to but my little supportive voice said 'no! dont give in, be strong and stay in control!'...so i did!!
YAY me!
i think im going to be ok and not fall off the wagon, panic over!

ooh, weigh in tonight too, cant wait to see my loss! ill report back tonight!

Yay you did it, blooming well done for taking the plunge into aam, im not confident enough yet but may foolow your lead soon. Good luck with the weigh in.

oops sorry! had to take hubby into town to play his pool match, then had to go cut dad's hair!!:p

......week 5 weigh in ......drum roll.........4lbs!!:D :D
im very pleased. i just need 2 more lbs for two stone!!

yippee!

Happe - maybe you are stronger than you think you are. I was petrified that doing AAM would start my old cycle of SS, eating, SS, binging. but so far ive taken back to SS like a duck to water. i know part of this is down to the determination i have this time. but partly because i know AAM is not a licence to eat again, its just a part of getting me back on the road to eating sensibly.
Think about giving AAM a go next time - just tell yourself that after x amount of days you WILL go back to SS.

Take care everyone

Keelie xxxxxx

Thanks Bev xxxxx how you doin hunny?

Hi Keelie,

WELL DONE!!!!

ive just done my AMW too and got through it!

just wanted to say, job well done and your 2 stone off will be here in the next day prob

Tracie

Thanks Tracie, looks like youre doing great too! keep it up girl!

well, after yesterday's trials and tribulations (dont ask!) im feeling pretty good today (bit tired but thats nothing new):rolleyes:

Had to go and buy myself some new work trousers on my dinner break as i only have 1 pair for work and im starting to resemble a clown in them. in fact theyre so baggy im in danger of losing them!:eek:
Looked in the full length mirror in the changing room and got a bit of a shock...despite the fact that my tummy now looks like it needs a good iron out, my 'flappy' over-hangy bit right at the base of my tummy is getting much smaller! i never realised....i cant look in our mirror at home as i dont have curtains in the front bedroom yet, and im sure the neighbours really dont want to see my spaniels ears! :eek:

and so, its been a nice day all round...apart from spending £30 in Marks & Spencers...and having loads of work to do....and its raining.....
but all round, ive got nothing to grumble about! :rolleyes:

Dont you love the way the inches are falling off, worth every penny of the £30 for new trousers. Well done Keelie.

Right ive added some pictures to the gallery if anyone would like to see them. But does anone know how i can display some before & after (during!) comparisons on this thread?

Thanks
keelie xxx

Back