Day 78 in the CD house...PICS OF MY NEW CAR!!!

Incredible shrinking spell you cast there KWB ! :D
Well done ! :)

Thanks Bev for doing that for me....xxxx

I have to just add that these comparison pictures were taken a year apart. the first was in Jan 06 when i weighed 18 st 12
the second was yesterday weighing 14 st 7.
this is my 'second stint' at CD to get my remaining weight off hence the picture and ticker saying 26lbs lost (thats 26 lbs since 8th Jan after a 5 month break)

i still have a long way to go, im currently a size 18/16...but started off a size 24!!!
anyway i hope these pics motivate you as much as they do me.....i never want to go back to the way i was!!!

(ps....sorry for not smiling, i dont usually look that grumpy!!)

Keelie xxx

Well, i have suprised myself!!
On Sunday it was my birthday. We had nothing planned and so i was not tempted to eat just for the 'special occasion'. One less temptation to worry about...
My dad however decided he would take the family out for a meal to celebrate......ah ha! a challenge i thought!
So, last night we went out to a local restaruant...i ordered my glass of water took the menu (just because everyone else was looking at one) and sat there feeling really good.
...the waitress came over and took the orders, got round to my dad who loudly announced 'shes not eating love, shes on a diet'...i nearly died!!! WHY did he have to announce it to every man and his dog???? i felt fat, self concious and silly! But i felt no need to explain myself to anyone, i just let the bar staff look at me funny (as if to say 'well yeah, look at her, she is a bit porky i can understand why shes on a diet...')
so the meal was brought out...lovely salad, chips vegetables, mushroom stroganoff.....and i sat there with a cup of coffee not even tempted!!! OMG! i really did suprise myself. By this time last year (on my first 'stint' at CD) i had already blown it and eaten pizza (for my birthday) porridge, copious amounts of toast and numerous other goodies. But this time feels different, i want to finish off what i started and finally be thin! im on a roll and nothing is gonna stop me!! AND if i am honest, the only thing on the table last night that i would have really liked to have eaten would have been the salad and veg! i wasnt even tempted by chips!! OMG!

i dont mean to blow my own trumpet, but im just so proud of myself for not following last years ups and downs and just keeping my head down and being strong and not tempted. in fact i feel all smiley on the inside!! :rolleyes: :D

anyway, enough inane waffle from me.....

OMG I really admire your determination and willpower. Well Done...Oh and Happy Birthday xx

Thanks TM. i just dont know why i can do it this time round...something just seemed to click and i have a sort of invincible feeling!...its very bizarre as im usually so weak mentally!!!

You just THINK you're weak...You've just proved to yourself that you're strong!!

Well done Keelie on not eating on your birthday.

As you say something seems to have clicked with you this time. You should be very proud of yourself and we dont think you are boasting.

The rest will soon be gone and think how great you will feel on holiday

Well, i have suprised myself!!
On Sunday it was my birthday. We had nothing planned and so i was not tempted to eat just for the 'special occasion'. One less temptation to worry about...
My dad however decided he would take the family out for a meal to celebrate......ah ha! a challenge i thought!
So, last night we went out to a local restaruant...i ordered my glass of water took the menu (just because everyone else was looking at one) and sat there feeling really good.
...the waitress came over and took the orders, got round to my dad who loudly announced 'shes not eating love, shes on a diet'...i nearly died!!! WHY did he have to announce it to every man and his dog???? i felt fat, self concious and silly! But i felt no need to explain myself to anyone, i just let the bar staff look at me funny (as if to say 'well yeah, look at her, she is a bit porky i can understand why shes on a diet...')
so the meal was brought out...lovely salad, chips vegetables, mushroom stroganoff.....and i sat there with a cup of coffee not even tempted!!! OMG! i really did suprise myself. By this time last year (on my first 'stint' at CD) i had already blown it and eaten pizza (for my birthday) porridge, copious amounts of toast and numerous other goodies. But this time feels different, i want to finish off what i started and finally be thin! im on a roll and nothing is gonna stop me!! AND if i am honest, the only thing on the table last night that i would have really liked to have eaten would have been the salad and veg! i wasnt even tempted by chips!! OMG!

i dont mean to blow my own trumpet, but im just so proud of myself for not following last years ups and downs and just keeping my head down and being strong and not tempted. in fact i feel all smiley on the inside!! :rolleyes: :D

anyway, enough inane waffle from me.....

Hi Keelie,

I am so impressed with you and you are showing such determination and it is paying off big time.

You look absolutely lovely in your photos and here's to goal time.

Love Mini xxx

Well done Keelie, I am so impressed, I really like your thinking of "I want to finish off what I've started".It sort of makes you realise that what we are doing isnt forever,and to only fancy the veg and salad and not the chips is brilliant.You deserve to be proud of yourself. Your piccies show such a difference,Well done again,
Nikki

WI results week 6....5 lbs lost
Thats now 31 lbs lost!!

Back