Day 8 (help!)

For some reason I have woken up feeling really sick! Very very grumbly tummy - had a 3 hour meeting and it was making some weird and wonderful noises!

Decided to have a green day:

Breakfast

2 x weetabix (HxB)
250ml milk (HxA)

Snack

Options mint - 2 syns
Big splash milk - 1 syn
Couple of sardines

Lunch

Cheese and Han toastie made of:

2 x wholemeal slices (2nd HxB)
2 x low low cheese slices (2nd HxA)
Salad
Mullerlight
Pear

Dinner
Scrambled egg (3 eggs)
Baked beans
Mini milk - 1.5 syns

Teas/coffee - 2 syns for milk

Total syns: 6.5

Well done! Your diary looks really good! Just out of interest do you feel better for eating breakfast the last few days? x

Well I'm getting up earlier and sitting down with my partner to have breakfast. I don't actually feel hungry in the morning, although I do enjoy what I'm eating. I feel fuller from the weetabix/milk compared to fruit and yog.

Must say that have a very very dickie tummy today. Very grumbly. I upped my syns today as, from reading others diaries, I believe that you must have your syns. Wonder if that has something to do with it. Weigh on tomorrow - don't know if I've lost. How are you? x

I'm good thanks! I had my weigh-in yesterday. Stayed the same, i was a bit disappointed but ive stuck to it and felt really positive today. I was naughty too and weighed myself and i have lost a pound!! So to see that has given some encouragement!
I was really struggling with breakfast too. Which made me ask the question. I was having porridge with fruit in the mornings but by the 4th day i felt so bloated and ill, esp after eating the porridge i had to give it up.
I don't really do cereals because i don't like things when they go soggy, so i tend to get up and make an omelette or fruit and yoghurt or even toast!
I find this site really helpful tho!
x

Yes me too, especially with me being new to it all. I'll see how I get on tomorrow - I'm tending to stick to green days with the occasional extra easy. Do you always have all of your syns? Reason I ask is some people have said that if you don't then it hampers your weight loss. Nat x

Well i wasn't at first, and i think that has something to do with me not losing anything. I don't think i've been eating enough. Well i have been eating loads but it's superfree food. Where as the syns are extra calories. So i've started to use more and i'm going to aim for about 10 a day i think. And then if my weight loss slows i can lower my syns. if that makes sense.
Ali x

Yeah i am. Only Started on 10.1.10. I'm doing it from home too. Do you go to a group? Good luck on your weigh in!! You will have to let us know how you get on!! x

Well my first actual class is this evening. I've been looking at my food diary and I have fallen in 2 areas: not having enough syns and not always having all of my healthy extras. Starting tomorrow I will ensure that I have all healthy extras and up the syns to 10. Also want to get some help from my consultant.

This weeks resolution is to join a gym! That'll shift the lbs.

Woo hoo!! I lost 4.5 lbs!!

Now 15st 4.5lbs

Today's diary consists of

Breakfast

Weetabix x 2 (HeB)
250 ml milk
Banana
Clementine

Lunch

1 x eat smart ham slice - 1.5syns
2 x wholemeal bread
2 x slices of low low cheese
Apple
Pear
Mullerlight

Dinner

Savoury rice
Mullerlight
Mini milk

I know I'm really happy - I know I have a looooong way to go but it's a positive step in the right direction!

I'd like to get down to 10st so lots more to lose but it's motivated me to keep going.

I'm thinking about joining the gym tomorrow. Need to get fit! x

Today's diary

Breakfast

Banana
Clementine x 2

Lunch

2 x 400g slices hovis wheat germ toast (6 syns)
2 x slices eat smart ham (3 syns)
Babyleaf salad
Muller yogurt
Strawberries
Pear
Clementines
Mugshot

Dinner

Not feeling hungry - still a little under the weather!! x

Today's food diary (extra easy)

Breakfast

Weetabix (HxB)
250ml semi skimmed milk

Snacks
Banana
Clementines
Pear

Lunch
Banana
Clementines
Pear
Mullerlight

Dinner

Slow cooker Chicken curry

Chicken breasts
Onion
Chillier
Peppers
Garlic
Tinned tomatoes
Peas
Tikka powder
Hot curry powder
Paprika
Garam masala
Fat free yogurt

Served with brown rice, babyleaf salad, raita (red onion, fat free yogurt, cucumber)

Syns

Splash of whole milk in coffee - 1 syn
Gin and slim - 2.5 syns
Mini milk - 1.5 syns

Total - 5 syns

would definitely recommend the curry it was yummy!! Best sw recipe yet!

May try fish and chips tomorrow x

I've decided that at the weekend I should post what I eat as I eat it. Then I can look back and review it.

Breakfast

2 x pear
Banana
Mullerlight

Tea with whole milk - 1 syn (need to go shopping :-((( )

Now off out the fishmonger, butcher and supermarket!

Thinking about ee fish and Chips tonight with side salad!

Back