Day 8..............

squindles

I will conquer!!!
Ok. Got weighed yesterday & down 10lbs which I'm really pleased with however.......I'm really really hungry! :eatdrink023: Doing everything I'm surposed with water, enjoying the shakes/soup (sad I know lol! ) bought some ketostix which shows I'm in ketosis so will the hunger go? as you all know, I'm morbidly obese :eek: so I need to loose this weight & I'm up for it but I don't know how much longer I can cope with the hunger :( I don't want to fail yet again :cry:
Jackie xx

Oh Jackie! You poor thing:hug99:Have you tried peppermint tea? Fennel and nettle are both nice too.
You got through last week and you can get through this week - you know you can, and another lovely loss at the end of it x

Thanks Tan x Aaaaargh, this is soooooooo hard! Not tried those flavour tea though I do like Green tea & have added coffee to the Vanilla & Choc shakes (yummy)
Hope you do ace on your weigh-in :D
Thanks for the encouragement hun
Jackie xx

just pamper urself take ur mind off food hard but u can do it,,its harder and more depressing being overweight isnt it ur not on your own and itll all be worth it soon take it one day a a time, have a nice relaxing bath chris xx

Jackie honestly keep going it's completly worth it! A great technique is distraction - I use it quite a bit to the point that early on my nail polish colour kept changing every day! Have a bath or shower, pamper yourself a little and have a pampering reward when you get through each week or even day! You really can do this :)

X

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

When you get that hungry feeling sit down and drink some water slowly and you might find it passes very quickly.

You could also try splitting a couple of your packs to stretch it out into a couple of extra mini meals throughout the day and you might find this helps to keep the hungry feeling down.

Just make sure you make each half up fresh and consume within 15 minutes.

If you can manage week 1 hun you can do anything. Just think all that needs to shift is 4 lbs and youve got your 1st stone! What other plan could do that for you in 2 weeks?! Dredge up that will power!

hiya... you gotta dig deep its the only way... and remember how miserable you felt being overweight...... i just keep distracting myself when food is around... and now i dont even notice when it is! When the weekly weightlosses roll in thats what surges you forward... you get the energy boost that losing weight brings... but the biggie for me was the difference in my body shape in such a short space of time.... my clothes are too big now and all the stuff in my wardrobe that was too small and pushed to the back is now to the forefront and ready to go!! At times it is hard of that there is no doubt... but during those times i look at my kids and husband and think 'this is for you' coz i know they want a mum who is full of energy, who enjoys life and most importantly who can join in and not sit on the fat sideline watchin things from afar... there are no easy answers.... just focus and stay positive and the rest is plain sailin!!!!! good luck xx

Last edited:
Hope it's going okay with you. Another tip for the hunger pangs is fizzy water, just seems to fill up better than still. I find coffee great as well, but coffee doesnt' agree with everyone and it may keep you awake at night.
All the hard work is so worth it when something that usedn't to now fits, or something tight is now loose........ and it happens very fast.

Back