Day 8

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Yorkshire Adam, 15 June 2009.

1. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Well-Known Member

Well am on day 8 now, cant believe how its going tbh, the days are flying by, and i am feeling fine.

Not had no issues bar being a little tired around day 4 and 5 but kept up at gym all the week and everything albeit weightlifting:eek:

which i know i shouldnt do but meh im :cool: so its all good. Not lost no strength either on the weights which is good news.

Thinking the losses will be far smaller than last time on LT though :cry:Shall see how first weigh in goes tomora, although im only being measured from wednesday to tomora not monday as wednesday was when i went to the pharmacy and didnt get weighed monday :(

Gunna woop cardios ass next week see if i can really get some results going lol

Anyways was bored so thought id post this for ya'll to read.

2. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Glad you're doing OK Adam, knew you would be. Keep going cos you'll lose that last weight easily!
  3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Hey adam :)
    keep it up your doing very well ... i am sure your losses will be great :D xx
  4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Hey lover!!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)
  5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Hi Adam,
    glad to hear things are going well, your weight loss will be fine, don't you worry.
  6. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Yes, we are all waiting in anticipation for your WI, and we know it will be a good one!

Well done and good luck, not that you need luck!!!
  7. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Hi Yorkshire Adam

Great to hear do are doing OK. Well done on all the exercise 'n gym stuff :character00116:, I hang my head in shame that I don't do much exercise ( only walking and the odd bike ride) :ashamed0005:, so your losses should be excellent.
  8. Yorkshire Adam

Thank you very much

Going to really try

Hey, thanks very much am hoping so lol

Cheers babes, will ring you in the afternoon as well n let ya know :)

Hey thanks very much a hope so

Thanks very much got me fingers crossed for a good one lol

Thanks very much am really hoping so

Quite excited for WI now ....
  9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Okie dokie! how was work? :p
  10. Yorkshire Adam

It was the longest night ever lol :cry: