Day 8

Yorkshire Adam

Gold Member
Well am on day 8 now, cant believe how its going tbh, the days are flying by, and i am feeling fine.

Not had no issues bar being a little tired around day 4 and 5 but kept up at gym all the week and everything albeit weightlifting:eek:

which i know i shouldnt do but meh im :cool: so its all good. Not lost no strength either on the weights which is good news.

Thinking the losses will be far smaller than last time on LT though :cry:Shall see how first weigh in goes tomora, although im only being measured from wednesday to tomora not monday as wednesday was when i went to the pharmacy and didnt get weighed monday :(

Gunna woop cardios ass next week see if i can really get some results going lol

Anyways was bored so thought id post this for ya'll to read.

Chow

Glad you're doing OK Adam, knew you would be. Keep going cos you'll lose that last weight easily!

Hey adam :)
keep it up your doing very well ... i am sure your losses will be great :D xx

Hi Adam,
glad to hear things are going well, your weight loss will be fine, don't you worry.
Doirin

Yes, we are all waiting in anticipation for your WI, and we know it will be a good one!

Well done and good luck, not that you need luck!!!

Hi Yorkshire Adam

Great to hear do are doing OK. Well done on all the exercise 'n gym stuff :character00116:, I hang my head in shame that I don't do much exercise ( only walking and the odd bike ride) :ashamed0005:, so your losses should be excellent.

Glad you're doing OK Adam, knew you would be. Keep going cos you'll lose that last weight easily!

Thank you very much

Going to really try

Hey adam :)
keep it up your doing very well ... i am sure your losses will be great :D xx

Hey, thanks very much am hoping so lol

Hey lover!!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)

Cheers babes, will ring you in the afternoon as well n let ya know :)

Hi Adam,
glad to hear things are going well, your weight loss will be fine, don't you worry.
Doirin

Hey thanks very much a hope so

Yes, we are all waiting in anticipation for your WI, and we know it will be a good one!

Well done and good luck, not that you need luck!!!

Thanks very much got me fingers crossed for a good one lol

Great to hear do are doing OK. Well done on all the exercise 'n gym stuff :character00116:, I hang my head in shame that I don't do much exercise ( only walking and the odd bike ride) :ashamed0005:, so your losses should be excellent.

Thanks very much am really hoping so

Quite excited for WI now ....

Back