Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

Hi lou, don't know how I missed this diary, but I've found you now. :)

Thanks Jim, Have been reading your starting atkins sticky as my bible lol.. judjement day tomorrow xx

Good luck tomorrow, but if you've been good and stuck to plan I wouldn't be worried love

another good day food wise, been 100% even went to the kids play centre who do their own cakes and buns and where i normally go wild.. yep had nothing bad a nice plain tuna salad with mayo !!

OH and boyfriend has already started with the " how is this a diet r u sure your doing it right" lol.. fool when i am a skinny minny i'll have the last laugh

Morning all I have lost 6lb Yey Yey am really pleased I know we always loose more in first week but I have never done 6lb so feels good and here's. To lots more pounds gone x

Lou that's amazing!!! Well done on your phenomenal loss!! Xx

Morning Lou, great feeling isn't it love ;)

thanks guys xxx i was a course today and for once have not " treated" myself i usually have a treat day then spend the rest of the week trying to loose.. not this time tho.. onwards and downwards !!!

Lou thats exactly what I used to do and then always start the week off on the back foot.

Such great motivation when you get a good loss! Xx

not been on here much but dont worry i am being good. infact i am feeling alot less hungry and not really craving anything.. thankfull as things have been mad and this is when i normally reach for the crispssssss

Hi Lou

How are you? 6lb loss is amazing! Well done! :) I love love love this "diet" :D it's all soooo delicious!

Xxxxx

Well done on the loss - fabulous:D

I always try and have a treat after i weigh!!!!! love i can have rib eye steak with creamy mushroom sauce..... feels like i am being naughty but all allowed x well done on loss its bloody great

Back