Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

Hi all.. a good day today except..

I missed brekkie, then had interviews all day so was drinking coffee ... with milk i only had 2 !! oops

Dinner was the chicken and steak salad.. YUM

and tea was belly pork (left overs) cabbage, bacon and mushroom..

Then BF made his own bangers and mash but he used massive german sausages from aldi which were surprisingly low in carbs.. so yes i had 2 of these also.. but my total carbs is still 16 for the day and the sausages were a whopping...... 500 cals for 2 when i entered them into MFP...

really weird not freaking out about high cals lol :rolleyes:

Well done on the loss and sorry to have misguided you on the eggs... I'm a bit rubbish at this woe lol but I'll learn eventually lol xx

Funny how difficult it is to get out of our old way of thinking, low fat, calories etc. Today I cut the rind off the bacon without even thinking about it. Unfortunately it was in the dogs mouth before I could retrieve it :D

Morning Lou,

Dinner sounds yummy!!

im finding the whole high calorie thing really wierd too!! tbh im not looking at many calories! ;) i know cheese, cream, sausages are usually high in calories so im not going to go and have a look hehe ;)

well it seems to be working for you with your loses!! :) i think my body will take time to catch up with it all after doing VLCD but i dont mind at all :D

xxxx

Hi all, Another busy day another missed brekkie Grrrr I did try to have a cold sausage from last night but it tasted Rank ! lol
So far:
Dinner - Chicken with lettuce and cuccumber
Tea - Got a lovely steak, to have with mushrooms and salad YUM

Lou

have you tried the mim's? they are quick to cook and apparently taste better than brown bread! you could make some and then in the morn slice it and toast it and have with butter as an on the run brekkie?!

just an idea - have a look on Tamzy's diary on the last page, she has just made one and posted a piccie up! looks really nice toasted and buttered! xxxx

ooh thanks will do xx

Morning Lou... Hope you have a good day...xx

Morning xxxx

I managed to quickly make some bacon mushroom and egg this morning yey

also did a really silly thing and put the battery back in the scales !! oops and i have gained... Now i'm not freaking out as i know weight fluctuates.. but i am doing everything right arn't i??

xxx

Hi Lou, looks good to me. And slapped wrist on the extra weighing - dont let it put you off! Stick to clean and green, lots of water and it will steadily come off:D

Hi Lou,

yay for the brekkie!!

dw about the weigh in! you'll be fine, your doing it all right so no reason! someone else weighed in early and they had gained and then on actual weigh day lost like 4lbs. You'll be fine and dont panic.

xxx

Thanks guys, sat here drinking water like there is a drought so i suppose something good will come out of it.. I really dont mind steady losses but dont want a gain..

Em's Is it your WI tomorrow??

well done on the water! im convinced its the key to good weightloss is drinking loads of water :) (well and eating well haha!)

Yup weigh in tomoro :S scared!!! lol think it will be a STS for me but not fussed as i dont think i will be losing loads after being on a VLCD but also going to measure to see if the inches have gone down if the weight hasnt . . . fingers crossed :)

xxxx

Morning Lou, yes water is the key really.

Thanks Jim xx, Yes Em's hun dont worry going from a VLCD to atkins is a big change to the system as long as you are enjoying it it'll all balance out.. I wish i had taken measurements(in fact i will do this weekend) cos everything feels less tight ! So would defo recommend xxx

yer Lou start taking measurements, it helps i think when you have a week when you dont lose if you measurement you will prob have lost some inches and then if you have lost neither then youve done something wrong hehe!! lol

i have EGG MAYO with salad for lunch, YUM xxx

Back