Day four blues.. any advice..

tasha2000

Ok so I HAVE HIT THE SLUMP... am very irritable, headache ( taken paracetamol) a little bit weepy....... but most of all I AM A GRUMP...
I have had a bath, done some housework.. my dad is coming over to visit from scotland tonight and I really dont wanna be a ***** when he is here.. any suggestions on how to combat the day 4 slump xxxx:cry:

I had a headache the other night, but it was cured by a cup of coffee, it was caffeine withdrawal.....have you had any coffee or tea today?

Im on day 4 to & feel exactly same,to make things worse ive ad 2 take my lovely dog of 13 yrs to vets cus he's bn abit off for last 2 days & theyve told me it dunt look good,ive cried all day:cry::cry::cry:Its just come out of the blue i av 2 ring them at 3 to see:eek: :eek:..Its hard as it is on LT without utha probs arising.We both have to keep going,As 4 you have a look on u-tube at sum funny things owt 2 make u smile ,good luck xx

Knock Knock
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who's there ![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aardvark ![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aardvark who ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aardvark a million miles for one of your smiles ![/FONT]

Knock Knock
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abbey ![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abbey who ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abbey stung me on the nose ![/FONT]

Knock Knock
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mabel ![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mabel who ?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mabel syrup is lovely on puddings ![/FONT]

OK....they are terrible, but hope they made you smile! xxxx
Keep going...day 4 is normally the worst....after days 1,2 and 3 that is!

Sorry to hear ya are having a rough day but fortunately in a way its good ya know that ketosis is settling in. Its only going to last a few days and then ya will be fine. Get someone to give ya a head massage and take a paracetamol, relax and take it easy, a walk normally does it for me so maybe ya could try it, take care

No miracle cure I'm afraid.......... Keep drinking the water, it will all be a lot better within 48-hours - not much help I know, other than to reafirm it really does get easier!!

Thanx everyone.. had to lie down again, just awake now, feel a bit better.. it seems early afternoon is my worse time so atleast i am aware.... dp cooking little one and himself chops they smell yummy... having a coffee and getting going on the water after that.. thanx for your replies xxxx

hang in there tasha it really does get better honest does your dad know about you doing LT if so just explain how your feeling due to the detoxing part of the diet if not feign illness and hope he understands

all the best keep stong the results are all worth these few days of feeling crappy

xx Sharron

think slim, stay focused and you'll get thru it....it is hard but try and stay positive...

Feel much better waking today thank god.. explained the ins and out of the diet to my dad when i picked him up last night.. he was very supportive.. my friend arrived at around 9pm with her own wee takeaway, chips and a burger... everyone else tucking in and it didnt bother me atall.. drank nerly 4 ltrs of water yesterday, maybe thats why i feel so much better today.. along with that my mum is taking my little toddler for a couple of days so only have the baby, and she is no bother.. funnily enough my skin feels great today!! and I am already noticing the cellulite going and my hips feel tighter ifykwim...... hope you have a good day all xxx

Back