Day four. Feel like I've got flu.

Zayna

:(

Here we go. The dreaded day 4...5...6....

Ohhh, I don't feel well. Headache, the threat of a sore throat, tired.... ketosis at it's finest.

Oh well, all in a good cause. Onwards and downwards. I'm drinking lots of water because I'm so thirsty and my mouth tastes vile. Not really hungry, though I could eat something, if you know what I mean. Not that I'm going to, I'll have a shake about 11am and feel full to busting.

Stood on the scales this morning... (naughty)... :D

:(

Here we go. The dreaded day 4...5...6....

Ohhh, I don't feel well. Headache, the threat of a sore throat, tired.... ketosis at it's finest.

Oh well, all in a good cause. Onwards and downwards. I'm drinking lots of water because I'm so thirsty and my mouth tastes vile. Not really hungry, though I could eat something, if you know what I mean. Not that I'm going to, I'll have a shake about 11am and feel full to busting.

Stood on the scales this morning... (naughty)... :D

Do you have to work or can you have a duvet day Zayna? Oh.....and what did the scales say? I'm a daily weigher, never, ever miss unless I'm away! I'm down another lb today x

Can't have a day off, too much to do. And if I did have a day off I'd be thinking about how rotten I feel, so it's better I'm here. Scales winked at me and told me I'd lost nearly 6lb this week... I don't believe them, I'm going for a proper w/i on Saturday, though I'll only be on day 6 but it's the only day I can get there.

You are doing well....considering how you feel....have lots of hot drinks if that helps.

Feeling better, strangely. I thought I was going to feel like ***** for the forseeable.

Had my shake at 11.30, plenty of water and now I'm on peppermint tea for the dogbreath.

Still got headache but I've taken a couple of doses of paracetamol and it's not as bad.

Hope you feel better Zanya, the weather isn't helping you much either I'd say..wrap up warm x

Back