day four over whoooplaaa!!!

Nicci3636 said:
Good Moaninnggg :)
Drum roll please............

9lbs!!! Booyah!!

I was jumping around my bathroom at 6am this morning. I think my family might think I'm nuts. I don't mind. I'll take being nuts. Coz I'm a slimmer nuts. YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!

WOOP :)
Good Luck for today ladies. We can do it!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Yayyyyy!!!!

Good Moaninnggg :)
Drum roll please............

9lbs!!! Booyah!!

I was jumping around my bathroom at 6am this morning. I think my family might think I'm nuts. I don't mind. I'll take being nuts. Coz I'm a slimmer nuts. YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!

WOOP :)
Good Luck for today ladies. We can do it!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG Nicci...that is fantastic...well done you...9 whole pounds...I hope that the scales are as kind to me tomorrow...once again WELL DONE!!! xxx

on 2nd day!

hi folks im on my second day and totally straving but it must get easier im thinking! Hard as got 2 kids so need stuff for them but im determined! Hear a lot of things about ketosis does your body change etc and does it make it any easier!

Thank you Purple!!! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow!!

Hiya Candypie! Well done you for getting to day 2! It's all good from here on in. Ketosis basically curbs your hunger pangs. So once you're in it you don't feel hungry. It's achieved by limiting (or cutting out) your carb intake. Once your body has gotten rid of the excess, it starts burning off fat to use for energy - hence the rapid weight loss.
It's not necessary to be into Ketosis to lose weight because with this few calories you are bound to lose. Ketosis just makes it a little bit more bearable. In all honesty, when you start seeing the scales going the right way, that's the best incentive you can get :)

Good Luck ladies and Purple, let me know how you get on tomorrow!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Candy

Ketosis stops the horrible hunger pangs....it's hard work getting through the first 3 days but it's worth it....

Good luck xxx

Thanks Nicci...can see I will be up so early tomorrow excited about my weigh in...I hope I do as well as you have...xxx

Hi candy, welcome and well done. I'm currently nearing day 3 I think first 3-4days are hardest to stick with it. I have two small nippers and am currently dreading going home and doing there dinner as I'm starving lol!

Lost my days this week...my weigh in day is Thursday not tomorrow....was getting excited there for a bit...started on the 5th what a wombat!!!

Back